Kanny - No game tonight

Billings @ Great Falls

Burnside

In progress - tied

Bristol @ Danville

Arroyo

Bristol lost 9-5

Edited by scenario

Nice night for the Knights. Damn near everyone raised their batting average up. BTW I think Teahen's bat is pretty much ready.

Escobar got his average up to .255 and that was vintage Stephen Sauer day pitching wise (last year's Sauer) with 0 walks.

BTW scenario... you got W-S box up twice. Here is Great Falls box..

Great Falls.

Keep an eye on Addison Reed down there.

Edited by J.Reedfan8

QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Aug 11, 2010 -> 10:30 PM)
Escobar got his average up to .255 and that was vintage Stephen Sauer day pitching wise (last year's Sauer) with 0 walks.

Escobar has surprised me by holding his own so far. I really expected awful, overmatched numbers when he got promoted.

Nice to see Sauer do well. I really think that park is killing pitchers. Leesman is the first example. We'll have a bigger sample over the years, but that place is murder on pitchers.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Aug 12, 2010 -> 07:24 AM)
It seems the draft picks thus far are performing real well (well, only basing off our first three picks: Sale, Reed and Petricka). Seems like a great top of the draft thus far and thats the most important group.

Royse and Wilkins too. That's our #1, #2, #3, #4, and #6 picks. Our #5 pick (Grimes) hasn't signed.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Aug 12, 2010 -> 07:41 AM)
So... Leighton Pangilinan had a nice year last year, he's pretty young still, seemed to be getting a head of steam going in GF... then hasn't played since July 26th. But he's not on the DL. Anyone know what the deal is with him?

He may be, the status of players on Great Falls roster isn't listed properly. Brett Bruening is on the restricted list for example.