8/23 Games

Ozzie Ball

QUOTE (Bruce_Blixton @ Aug 23, 2010 -> 10:56 PM)
Kannapolis is going to have a fun team to follow next season with Wilkins, Blanke, Hamme, Heidenreich, Spencer Arroyo, maybe they'll have Trayce repeat the level too.

I was one of the only posters who picked W-S to be our best affiliate this season. That is my team to watch (along with the Barons) next season.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Aug 24, 2010 -> 08:10 AM)
You keep saying that, but everyone else said the same thing!

I've already showed a link(s) of the predictions before. Show me a link where some also predicted them before the season started and I'll start believing you, but other than OB, Dan, myself, Bolt, and a couple others, there were no other predictions.

Edited by J.Reedfan8

QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Aug 24, 2010 -> 02:52 PM)
I've already showed a link(s) of the predictions before. Show me a link where some also predicted them before the season started and I'll start believing you, but other than OB, Dan, myself, Bolt, and a couple others, there were no other predictions.

Well me, for one. And you just listed 6 other people.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Aug 24, 2010 -> 02:07 PM)
Well me, for one. And you just listed 6 other people.

Don't remember you at all actually. And yes there wasn't a massive thread on it, more-so bits and pieces on certain ones. (couple on evaluation threads, couple on Ozzie Ball's bios on each affiliate, etc..)

Edited by J.Reedfan8

QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Aug 24, 2010 -> 03:11 PM)
Don't remember you at all actually. And yes there wasn't a massive thread on it, more-so bits and pieces on certain ones. (couple on evaluation threads, couple on Ozzie Ball's bios on each affiliate, etc..)

You care way too much about predictions.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Aug 24, 2010 -> 03:41 PM)
You care way too much about predictions.

I'm more anal about it dealing with prospects or our affiliates more-so than the sox team or other sports. But yes, wanna fight about it? :P (I predicted the Mariners to win the West this year... whoops)

Edited by J.Reedfan8

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Aug 24, 2010 -> 03:06 PM)
Im not going to search for threads but Im pretty sure the universal thought process on the board was that the high A team was going to be very good this season. Think people generally thought high of that team and to a lesser extent the AAA team of having succesful seasons.

I've searched it more than once.. trust me unless they were saying it on pale hose, it wasn't the case. The AAA team more-so got the love, which I don't blame at all. (I thought they were going to be the second best) I was trying to drop this a while ago (seriously it isn't that serious) but NSS kept going, and I probably should of just brushed my shoulder off and walked away from responding.

QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Aug 24, 2010 -> 04:26 PM)
I've searched it more than once.. trust me unless they were saying it on pale hose, it wasn't the case. The AAA team more-so got the love, which I don't blame at all. (I thought they were going to be the second best) I was trying to drop this a while ago (seriously it isn't that serious) but NSS kept going, and I probably should of just brushed my shoulder off and walked away from responding.

I was just giving you a hard time because you bring this up repeatedly. Who kept going? If you didn't point it out repeatedly, it wouldn't get responded to.

That said, I could just as easily ignore it, maybe I should have.