Sox @ Tigers

Heads22

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Sep 6, 2010 -> 06:57 PM)
Jackson hasnt pitched his best game, but Sox need to score more runs for him. Our starting staff cant keep the other team under 3 runs every game.

Just like yesterday, we could have knocked out Scherzer by the 4th inning. Once Kotsay got thrown out at home, he's been a completely different pitcher. BTW, just looked up Scherzer's splits this years against righties/lefties. I was wrong, he's tougher on lefties.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Sep 6, 2010 -> 01:31 PM)
Maybe you can give me your point of view on whats wrong with the lineup instead ?

I hope you're kidding ... .242 bag of suck, CQ, who has no swing right now, got lucky yesterday, in the 3 hole (zero hits, zero quality at-bats); Teahen in the 5-hole, Rios not in the line-up when PK is out, Mark Kotsay in a White Sox uniform. Anything else you're curious about?

QUOTE (La Marr Hoyt HOF @ Sep 6, 2010 -> 11:58 AM)
I hope you're kidding ... .242 bag of suck, CQ, who has no swing right now, got lucky yesterday, in the 3 hole (zero hits, zero quality at-bats); Teahen in the 5-hole, Rios not in the line-up when PK is out, Mark Kotsay in a White Sox uniform. Anything else you're curious about?

I'd call a walk a quality AB. Teahans been hitting well since his return and L/R matchup. Jones has done well in Rios absence. Kotsay has 2 hits. Anything else?

Make him throw strikes.

Wanna know why the Twins win and beat the Sox. Aj should have been 3-0 instead he hacks away just misses a HR and there are now two outs. Coke did not throw a strike the Twins scored off Coke and Perry to win a game by letting pitches hit them and take walks. Should be two on and one out.

Edited by Jenks Heat