Twins vs Sox 7:10 Start---Liriano vs Danks

jasonxctf

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 14, 2010 -> 06:15 PM)
I still give kudos to Delmon for absolutely destroying the White Sox during his career. Over a .350 hitter now vs the Sox since he started. I guess Ozzie trying to act like the moral compass for MLB and hitting him in his MLB debut was uncalled for?

he's still a piece of s***.

and now danks is getting HAMMERED.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Sep 15, 2010 -> 02:09 AM)
i can't blame manny, that was a nasty pitch

Problem with Manny is he absolutely cannot catch up to a high fastball anymore. He's been absolutely dominated by any fastball 94 mph+ above the belt. He finally hit one good before, but he had to cheat so much because of the lack of bat speed. I really, really hope KW doesn't bring him back next season with thoughts of him being a run producer.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Sep 15, 2010 -> 02:18 AM)
This team looks dead, Hawk sounds dead.

Cmon guys, have some life in your game.

This team died last Wednesday. As soon as that 7 game winning streak ended, everything went down with this team. You could see it in their body language on the field and in their remarks off the field. Hopefully we can start shutting down some of our starting pitchers that ONCE AGAIN tanked down the stretch.

Why am I not surprised the Twins would score following the Sox inability to score?

If they don't sweep, they're through anyway.

Might as well put us out of our misery now and don't string us along any further with this season-long charade.

The whole organization peaked in 2005.

It's time for new everything.

Edited by mcgrad70

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Sep 15, 2010 -> 02:22 AM)
You can't take away credit from minny -- they're now closing in on home field advantage in the AL. They've made a great push and are just playing extremely well with what i think is a very average rotation after Liriano.

No offense, but when are people going to give their pitching credit? Duensing has been absolutely amazing this season. Pavano's been stellar all season, and he really stepped up when Liriano was struggling. Blackburn's actually throwing the ball very well since he returned as well. I'm just so sick of people saying we have a better staff than they do.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Sep 14, 2010 -> 08:22 PM)
You can't take away credit from minny -- they're now closing in on home field advantage in the AL. They've made a great push and are just playing extremely well with what i think is a very average rotation after Liriano.

They could be the best team in the AL with a healthy Morneau. They've been amazing since the break. And it all started with Bobby's epic choke in that Sunday afternoon game.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Sep 14, 2010 -> 08:22 PM)

And absolutely no competition from their own division.

I doubt seriously the Twins would be in the playoff hunt if they were in the East.

This division is for the taking by whatever organization who wants it.

Imagine what Boston, Toronto or the Rays would give to be in this division?

The Sox are far and away the biggest market in the Central but are owned and operated like a team from Mayberry.