twinkies @ White Sox, CSN/MLBnetwork, 7:10CST

justBLAZE

Ozzie I have defended, but his lefty/righty bullchit gets on my nerves.

Nice job getting Teahen in for the strikeout. Let the fooking kid hit...he looks like he has a good approach at the plate and seemed to be seeing the ball well.

Now we have a clod in the field at third base. Damnit ozzie.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 17, 2010 -> 03:28 AM)
Yet he still has hit 25 HRs and has 84 RBIs. Crazy.

Those numbers looked a lot better a month ago when he was around 23 homers and 80 RBI. If he ends up with 27 homers, 92 RBI, and a .230 batting average...that's a very disappointing season for him.

Also, just let Morel play Ozzie. Teahen obviously is awful...just a brutal, brutal acquisition by KW.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 16, 2010 -> 10:42 PM)
Also, just let Morel play Ozzie. Teahen obviously is awful...just a brutal, brutal acquisition by KW.

+1

That really pizzes me off...Ozzie has to show everyone he's the boss, he makes dem decisions.

If he had Harold Baines on the bench to hit, sure I'd think about it, but Mark friggin Teahen shouldn't pinch hit for ANYONE at ANYTIME. Now we have a bad fielder out there. Nice job Ozzie...did you get the memo this game was supposed to go 9 innings?

QUOTE (kwolf68 @ Sep 17, 2010 -> 03:46 AM)
Notice something else?

When Ozzie brought in Teahen, Gardenhire didn't goto Fuentes even though that woulda been two lefites. LMAO...Gardenhire had so little concern for Teahen he just let his righty strike him out.

Ozzie = Goofball

Gardenhire schooled Ozzie there. Got the match-ups he wanted, as he avoided Fuentes vs Viciedo. I really hope we never have to see a 2/3 of Vizquel and Rios ever again.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Sep 16, 2010 -> 07:57 PM)
Just checking in to see the score, why am I not surprised we are losing?

Our assholes are the size of sewer lids being the b****es of the Twinkies.

hope you get the chance to see how Konerko got hit in the face by a pitch, refused to come out, and hit a homer his next at bat.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Sep 16, 2010 -> 10:01 PM)
hope you get the chance to see how Konerko got hit in the face by a pitch, refused to come out, and hit a homer his next at bat.

Good for Paulie, he's the man but if Ozzie doesn't order Young or Mauer to get one in the earhole, then f*** Ozzie and fire his ass, show some cojones you p****, protect your players!!!

QUOTE (kwolf68 @ Sep 17, 2010 -> 03:12 AM)
Morel has really superb use of his top hand on the bat, in how he rotates his wrist over upon hitting the ball. Very good fundamentals and that leads me to believe he has a chance to be a very good line drive type hitter, as evidenced by that double.

I haven't seen much of him, but I get excited when a kid the Sox drafted comes up to the show.

That is cool. Say...who do you think he will be traded for?