October 1, 201016 yr QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 1, 2010 -> 01:15 PM) Very repetitive and simple. Perfect for MTV. Why do people even watch that channel?
October 2, 201016 yr QUOTE (Tex @ Oct 2, 2010 -> 06:05 AM) great weekend planned. Hacky sack tournament?
October 2, 201016 yr Kept watching the Back to the Future series on G4 this afternoon, Lea Thompson was/is such a MILF.
October 3, 201016 yr QUOTE (lostfan @ Oct 2, 2010 -> 05:44 PM) Kept watching the Back to the Future series on G4 this afternoon, Lea Thompson was/is such a MILF. man it is crazy to think we are almost to "The Future".
October 3, 201016 yr Now, professors believe that time travel may be possible by the end of the future and then we can go back to the future
October 3, 201016 yr Once they invent time travel I'll explain to my past self what I was doing wrong with certain women I wanted to f***.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.