Things that need to come back...

JPN366

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Mar 22, 2011 -> 02:28 PM)
Never. It's awful. It tastes like a hot dog covered in awful barbeque sauce. Remember, I'm from the south. Two things I know are barbequed pork and barbeque sauce.

What's a good BBQ Sauce then? I use sweet baby rays. :/

And since you are stereotyping that everyone from the south knows BBQ/Pork, do you also dip...cuz everyone from the south should dip.

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Mar 22, 2011 -> 02:30 PM)
What's a good BBQ Sauce then? I use sweet baby rays. :/

And since you are stereotyping that everyone from the south knows BBQ/Pork, do you also dip...cuz everyone from the south should dip.

Not the f**king McRib sauce, that's an easy one. It's not a stereotype when there is non-chain BBQ restaurant every 50 feet down every road. No, I do not dip, that's disgusting.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Mar 22, 2011 -> 02:35 PM)
Not the f**king McRib sauce, that's an easy one. It's not a stereotype when there is non-chain BBQ restaurant every 50 feet down every road. No, I do not dip, that's disgusting.

Fake ass southerner. You're so north, you may as well tell us you're Canadian from Canadia.

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Mar 22, 2011 -> 02:23 PM)
Crystal Pepsi died because it sucked, and needs to stay dead.

The McRib is back every year for a month or so, it was just back recently...I had one, and it was good. :P f*** off vegans (BigSqwert), I don't care if it's bad for me! Charlie Sheen is bad for me, too...but I'm high on Charlie right now, too...just like Charlie is...perhaps you can tell in my writing here.

Oregon Trail is back on the iPhone/iPad, I beat it a few times now...it's better than the original game, mostly because the original game sucked for everything other than nostalgia.

Tapper (the game) was also just re-released in an updated version on the iPad...and it is awesome...and cheap! 1.99$!

What truly needs to come back is the world series trophy. :P

Yeah, well you just died of Typhoid Fever.

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Mar 22, 2011 -> 02:36 PM)
Fake ass southerner. You're so north, you may as well tell us you're Canadian from Canadia.

I don't have an accent either. I made the conscious effort to enunciate.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Mar 22, 2011 -> 01:48 PM)
There isn't an Android version. I have a real hard time finding 12 ounce glass bottle Coke. The small bottles are easy to find.

Sam's Club has them. They are the Hecho in Mexico version with real sugar.

QUOTE (ptatc @ Mar 22, 2011 -> 02:53 PM)
Sam's Club has them. They are the Hecho in Mexico version with real sugar.

I've found those at a local gas station. I don't have a Sam's card, but I should get one now.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Mar 22, 2011 -> 03:02 PM)
I agree that one month a year of the McRib is enough. What I'd like to see back is the Arch Deluxe. That was a good burger.

Refresh my memory, I remember the name, but not the details.