Things that need to come back...

JPN366

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play a modern version of Oregon trail on my ipad.

Drive ins are still around, and are still awesome. Movie theaters in general are hurting.

Coke in glass bottles is pretty prevalent compared to a few years ago, I always thought recycling would help their cause.

I'm going to go with answering machines and pagers. People had alot more patience years ago when they couldnt reach you and actually waited for you to call them back instead of endlessly texting, calling, facebooking you until you finally were reached.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 22, 2011 -> 01:33 PM)
I play a modern version of Oregon trail on my ipad.

Drive ins are still around, and are still awesome. Movie theaters in general are hurting.

Coke in glass bottles is pretty prevalent compared to a few years ago, I always thought recycling would help their cause.

I'm going to go with answering machines and pagers. People had alot more patience years ago when they couldnt reach you and actually waited for you to call them back instead of endlessly texting, calling, facebooking you until you finally were reached.

There isn't an Android version. I have a real hard time finding 12 ounce glass bottle Coke. The small bottles are easy to find.

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Mar 22, 2011 -> 01:47 PM)
Dunkaroos, Koala Yummies, Marshmallow Alpha-Bits

Oh god yes!! I had a huge craving for Koala Yummies recently.

I would also add: mid-90s Nickolodeon programming: Legends of the Hidden Temple, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Keenan and Kel, All That, etc.

WHO LOVES ORANGE SODA...?

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Mar 22, 2011 -> 02:12 PM)
Luckily I live in the city.

I live in a large city too and I'm ordering my vinyl on the internet. There is one record store in Birmingham, Charlemagne Record Exchange, but they don't stock newer stuff. They basically sell old and opened stuff.

Crystal Pepsi died because it sucked, and needs to stay dead.

The McRib is back every year for a month or so, it was just back recently...I had one, and it was good. :P f*** off vegans (BigSqwert), I don't care if it's bad for me! Charlie Sheen is bad for me, too...but I'm high on Charlie right now, too...just like Charlie is...perhaps you can tell in my writing here.

Oregon Trail is back on the iPhone/iPad, I beat it a few times now...it's better than the original game, mostly because the original game sucked for everything other than nostalgia.

Tapper (the game) was also just re-released in an updated version on the iPad...and it is awesome...and cheap! 1.99$!

What truly needs to come back is the world series trophy. :P

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Mar 22, 2011 -> 02:23 PM)
Crystal Pepsi died because it sucked, and needs to stay dead.

The McRib is back every year for a month or so, it was just back recently...I had one, and it was good. :P f*** off vegans (BigSqwert), I don't care if it's bad for me! Charlie Sheen is bad for me, too...but I'm high on Charlie right now, too...just like Charlie is...perhaps you can tell in my writing here.

Oregon Trail is back on the iPhone/iPad, I beat it a few times now...it's better than the original game, mostly because the original game sucked for everything other than nostalgia.

Tapper (the game) was also just re-released in an updated version on the iPad...and it is awesome...and cheap! 1.99$!

What truly needs to come back is the world series trophy. :P

I'm thinking an open world, sandbox, survival horror game for consoles.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Mar 22, 2011 -> 02:25 PM)
How dare you say such a thing?!?!?! Take it back NOW!

Never. It's awful. It tastes like a hot dog covered in awful barbeque sauce. Remember, I'm from the south. Two things I know are barbequed pork and barbeque sauce.