ST: 3/25 vs Diamondbacks

flavum

QUOTE (iamshack @ Mar 25, 2011 -> 08:51 PM)
Milledge may have just won the battle with that gapper...

They're both playing good tonight. Lilli a couple of hits including a HR and SB and I think a diving catch. Milledge. 2 run double and guns a guy out at home. Morel also 2/2 . Got the spring average up to .310.

QUOTE (Jerksticks @ Mar 25, 2011 -> 10:53 PM)
Can I join the Friday night loser party? Count me in on the rooting for Lillibridge. I want him to be our pinch runner all season.

Join the party!

I'm loving technology....sitting at work, watching the NCAA games, with a webcast of the ST game on....work ain't always so bad...

Just want to say that, due to the fact that Milledge is signed to a MLC and Lillibridge is out of options, it really wouldn't surprise me if the White Sox took Lillibridge north with them and then tried to sneak him through waivers after a couple games. I think they do like Lillibridge and want him to hang around, but I don't think even KW, who does his best to get value out of trades even when he should have given up hope long ago, realizes that Milledge is a better option than Lillibridge is at the moment.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Mar 26, 2011 -> 12:51 AM)
Just want to say that, due to the fact that Milledge is signed to a MLC and Lillibridge is out of options, it really wouldn't surprise me if the White Sox took Lillibridge north with them and then tried to sneak him through waivers after a couple games. I think they do like Lillibridge and want him to hang around, but I don't think even KW, who does his best to get value out of trades even when he should have given up hope long ago, realizes that Milledge is a better option than Lillibridge is at the moment.

I'm all for Lillibridge staying w/ this orgization in some fashion, just not if it means at the cost of Milledge. Can't the Sox just cut him, and then re-sign him if he really wants to stay w/ us?