Sox Game on WGN Saturday 4/30

elrockinMT

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (knightni @ Apr 30, 2011 -> 02:43 PM)
* 1. Pierre, LF

* 2. Ramirez, SS

* 3. Quentin, RF

* 4. Konerko, DH

* 5. Dunn, 1B

* 6. Rios, CF

* 7. Pierzynski, C

* 8. Teahen, 3B

* 9. Beckham, 2B

Can Teahen make another good play at 3rd tonight?

QUOTE (SoxPride56 @ Apr 30, 2011 -> 11:27 AM)
I'll be there, unfortunately. At least I will be in Club Level, and am not driving, so hopefully I am s***faced by the 3rd inning. Maybe then this team will be bearable to watch.

3rd inning?! What are you waiting for?? I was drunk before I walked into the stadium last night and that's pretty much the reason I made it through the 7th. I would not have been able to deal with that game sober.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 30, 2011 -> 05:28 PM)
Just got to the park. First of all, portal potties are f***ing disgusting. Second, I haven't seen this many f***ing hot ass mexican girls in a while. I'm going to get my liquid courage on and hopefully I'll be livin la vida loca later tonight.

Go open those sets (kudos to those who know the reference).

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 30, 2011 -> 11:28 PM)
Just got to the park. First of all, portal potties are f***ing disgusting. Second, I haven't seen this many f***ing hot ass mexican girls in a while. I'm going to get my liquid courage on and hopefully I'll be livin la vida loca later tonight.

Post of the year material here

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 30, 2011 -> 06:28 PM)

I hear if you step into the right one, when you step out you're on Mount Everest.