AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!

Heads22

Couple of things. That was my 5th game of the year and the only tiime the game time temperature was over 44 degrees.

Not a fan of Humber being bumped but I understand. The six man rotation helped Danks get into the 7th and Peavy looked really good obviously. This could be interesting.

the f***ign stealing is going to kill me.

Lillibridge is going to have a real nice career as a utility player.

Beckham and Quentin looked absolutly lost.

Can Peavy keep this up? It sure looks like it, so far. He looks comfortable up there and like he has himself under control, which is a nice change from recent memory. I'm not 100% that he can be the ace of this staff like he should/could be, but who knows, he might just surprise me.

QUOTE (ntorvik @ May 19, 2011 -> 09:10 AM)
Can Peavy keep this up? It sure looks like it, so far. He looks comfortable up there and like he has himself under control, which is a nice change from recent memory. I'm not 100% that he can be the ace of this staff like he should/could be, but who knows, he might just surprise me.

I don't know if I missed your posts before, but welcome to Soxtalk :cheers

QUOTE (ntorvik @ May 19, 2011 -> 09:10 AM)

He almost looked like the Jake Peavy that over-exerted himself against the Nats last season to pitch a CG shutout. At the end of last night's game, it was like he barely had the energy to raise his arm. High-fiving his teammates looked like a chore.

Maybe that's just how he goes about things (doesn't seem to fit his bulldog personality), but there's always the trust issue with Peavy in the back of my mind. He's just so damn stubborn sometimes that he doesn't know what's good for himself.

Edited by chw42