2011-2012 NHL Thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 23, 2012 -> 01:58 PM)
That's a blessing not even trying to disguise itself.

No doubt. Speaking of D, I had been wondering why Lepisto had never gotten a chance earlier with all the injuries. The last week or two has shown me exactly why.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Feb 23, 2012 -> 02:02 PM)
No doubt. Speaking of D, I had been wondering why Lepisto had never gotten a chance earlier with all the injuries. The last week or two has shown me exactly why.

Wait, so you think Lepisto has been playing poorly? You know he's number 20 not 32, right?

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Feb 23, 2012 -> 04:55 PM)
I never notice 32 playing poorly, because I am always just laughing at him attempting to skate and play hockey.

I certainly enjoy watching him beat people to a pulp, but he stinks at everything else.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Feb 23, 2012 -> 05:02 PM)
I certainly enjoy watching him beat people to a pulp, but he stinks at everything else.

Definitely but 20 hasn't been much better. The one game he did score a goal, he was pulled for the entire 2nd period and only came back & scored because it was a blowout.

Also, as one of the biggest supporters of Frolik since he was acquired, I will now drop any allegiance I have to him. You suck Frolik, what a disappointment.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Feb 23, 2012 -> 05:42 PM)
Definitely but 20 hasn't been much better. The one game he did score a goal, he was pulled for the entire 2nd period and only came back & scored because it was a blowout.

Also, as one of the biggest supporters of Frolik since he was acquired, I will now drop any allegiance I have to him. You suck Frolik, what a disappointment.

Lepisto has been in Q's doghouse all season, and for little reason. He's been more than solid in his limited playing time on the ice. Played very well the 2 games after CBJ.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Feb 23, 2012 -> 06:10 PM)
Lepisto has been in Q's doghouse all season, and for little reason. He's been more than solid in his limited playing time on the ice. Played very well the 2 games after CBJ.

Maybe but whenever I see him it seems like he is in the wrong position or misplaying the puck.

QUOTE (smalls2598 @ Feb 23, 2012 -> 09:24 PM)
CBJ trade Jeff Carter to LA for Jack Johnson and a 1st rounder

Carter & Richards back together again.

Just read this stat on TSN: Since the beginning of 07-08, Jack Johnson has the worst plus/minus in the league at -85. Next closest is Brendan Witt at -60.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Feb 24, 2012 -> 01:38 PM)
It's just a quick weekend trip to LA, I wouldn't jump off the ledge yet. Hammer had a setback and is not travelling either.

Ledges only exist for me when one Derrick Rose is involved, do not fret.

So apparently the Hawks were bidders on Carter and Quincey, and are "in" on Rick Nash but have shown an unwillingness to move their 1st round pick. In the meantime, NSH, DET and LA have all gotten better, and Hjalmarsson and Leddy continue to cost us points. Oh, and Toews is hurt.

Apparently their eyes are on Mikhail Grabovski, Derek Roy and Ljubomir Visnovsky.