Jerry must be so proud

fathom

It's hilarious that I stated your views of homosexuality were probably born from South Park and a few pages later you type this.

Michael Irvin is showing a panty shot if that's anyone's cup of tea in here.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/6...gazine-equality

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

He is a cowboy... cowboys love to ride.

He is a Wide receiver too, I heard he used to be a tight end though. :unsure:

Is the above offensive to anyone, btw? Cause I joke on all topics.

It might be alright to joke on his drug addiction instead, that will make the all high and mighty in here ok with that. Cause you are Not born with a drug addiction.

Why DID Michael Irvin make a trip to philly during one of his binges?

He wanted to get the crack out of the liberty bell. http://instantrimshot.com/

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 12, 2011 -> 12:52 PM)
And having a brother that is gay also makes him oversensitive and hyperbolic.

Steve, Russ, you guys have a gay relative? Or what's the reason for your over-sensitivity and hyperbole?

You keep posting example after example of you being uncomfortable with homosexuality but still denying that you are. There's no hyperbole there.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Jul 12, 2011 -> 12:52 PM)
J4L, I'll just sum it up like this:

Personality =/= sexuality.

I just answered his hypothetical. If you can spot a guy and after 10 seconds think to yourself he's gay or think he's gay, that's loud to me. There's a difference between that and more reserved gays. If I had to choose who to live with, which is very important in this case, I'd go with the more reserved. That doesn't mean you have to "hide" it.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Jul 12, 2011 -> 12:48 PM)
You're blanketing an entire community into a specific South Park character which is already ridiculous. Most gays don't act that way, in fact many are just as "normal" as you and I in every day situations.

No, he said that some gays are like that, flamboyant, and those are the ones he wouldn't want to live with. Some do act that way, I've hung out with them.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 12, 2011 -> 12:55 PM)
I just answered his hypothetical. If you can spot a guy and after 10 seconds think to yourself he's gay or think he's gay, that's loud to me. There's a difference between that and more reserved gays. If I had to choose who to live with, which is very important in this case, I'd go with the more reserved. That doesn't mean you have to "hide" it.

Would you be cool with him sitting on the couch watching a movie with another guy? Nothing sexual, just sitting close watching a comedy or something.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jul 12, 2011 -> 12:57 PM)
Would you be cool with him sitting on the couch watching a movie with another guy? Nothing sexual, just sitting close watching a comedy or something.

Not at all. And for the record, I do have gay friends, or at least people that I consider associates. And I know gay people through other friends and family. I'm not living in a cocoon here.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jul 12, 2011 -> 12:55 PM)
Steve, Russ, you guys have a gay relative? Or what's the reason for your over-sensitivity and hyperbole?

My uncle was gay (Dad's brother), but he died in 1990 (I was 7, he was 28), so I have very little recollection of him. He was brilliant, though, and actually made a ton of recordings prior to his death about his fears of death as well as discussing most of his life, good and bad, and how the day his parents accepted him was easily the greatest and most relieving day of his life.

I just don't see how people can be so unaccepting and close-minded, and so turned off by someone who is different. The fears J4L brings up are just so whacky and unrealistic that it's offensive to anyone with an open mind. I grew up in a very open and accepting home, and while neither myself nor my sister is gay, we certainly were raised right and understand there's a lot more to life than hate, and hate sucks.

Hate only applies to Alex Rios, Ozzie Guillen's managerial tactics, and anything else White Sox right now.

My uncle was gay (Dad's brother), but he died in 1990 (I was 7, he was 28), so I have very little recollection of him. He was brilliant, though, and actually made a ton of recordings prior to his death about his fears of death as well as discussing most of his life, good and bad, and how the day his parents accepted him was easily the greatest and most relieving day of his life.

I just don't see how people can be so unaccepting and close-minded, and so turned off by someone who is different. The fears J4L brings up are just so whacky and unrealistic that it's offensive to anyone with an open mind. I grew up in a very open and accepting home, and while neither myself nor my sister is gay, we certainly were raised right and understand there's a lot more to life than hate, and hate sucks.

Hate only applies to Alex Rios, Ozzie Guillen's managerial tactics, and anything else White Sox right now.

I had an aunt who had sexual relations with her horse. Now I know people will think I'm joking and no I am not trying to make a connection here. I just want to know if you would accept her too? Because it was very hard for my parents, particularly my mom, because that was her older sister.

I'm indifferent because I only have memories of my aunt from when I was 4 years old before she passed. You just don't care about issues when you are young.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jul 12, 2011 -> 12:20 PM)
Would this apply to straight roommates? What if you didn't hear them? Or is it just the thought that it could be or is happening?

eta I don't want to hear or see gay sex either, that's not the issue here.

I'm still waiting for an answer to this.

QUOTE (jenksfart @ Jul 12, 2011 -> 01:08 PM)
I had an aunt who had sexual relations with her horse. Now I know people will think I'm joking and no I am not trying to make a connection here. I just want to know if you would accept her too? Because it was very hard for my parents, particularly my mom, because that was her older sister.

I'm indifferent because I only have memories of my aunt from when I was 4 years old before she passed. You just don't care about issues when you are young.

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

And with that, i'm outta here for now.

I'd be a-ok with this jackass being banned, world.

Horses aren't consenting humans so that's animal abuse at best.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 12, 2011 -> 01:09 PM)

Rule 34, I do not reject this claim out of hand.

It can lead to a broader discussion of societal norms and what, if any, boundaries we should have and why.

For what?

Do you think Im making this up?

That practice is more common than you think. Who are you to judge? If I offended anyone don't ban me, just give me a warning.

http://www.beastforum.com/ that forum has close to 1 million members. So that proves my point about how common it is. My aunt was not alone.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jul 12, 2011 -> 01:11 PM)
Rule 34, I do not reject this claim out of hand.

It can lead to a broader discussion of societal norms and what, if any, boundaries we should have and why.

He responds to my post about my uncle, and what he meant to my family, with that. What he brought up was more than likely a "joke" as he likes to state with his whopping 7 posts about his joking ways, and it was also about a crude, illegal act performed on an animal. I'd expected any number of responses to my post about my uncle and how important acceptance was to him, not a joke about horse f***ing.

But hey, if we're down with that post, I'll just leave the thread.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (jenksfart @ Jul 12, 2011 -> 01:13 PM)
For what?

Do you think Im making this up?

That practice is more common than you think. Who are you to judge? If I offended anyone don't ban me, just give me a warning.

http://www.beastforum.com/ that forum has close to 1 million members. So that proves my point about how common it is. My aunt was not alone.

Were you honestly wondering whether people would be ok with bestiality? Just seemed like you were trolling.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 12, 2011 -> 01:14 PM)
He responds to my post about my uncle, and what he meant to my family, with that. What he brought up was more than likely a "joke" as he likes to state with his whopping 7 posts about his joking ways, and it was also about a crude, illegal act performed on an animal. I'd expected any number of responses to my post about my uncle and how important acceptance was to him, not a joke about horse f***ing.

But hey, if we're down with that post, I'll just leave the thread.

Actually yeah I had just skimmed that and didn't pick up on the mocking, that's bulls***.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 12, 2011 -> 01:15 PM)
Were you honestly wondering whether people would be ok with bestiality? Just seemed like you were trolling.

Of course he's trolling. Read his 10 posts. Anyway, the troll has derailed the thread, so congrats.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jul 12, 2011 -> 01:16 PM)
Actually yeah I had just skimmed that and didn't pick up on the mocking, that's bulls***.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 12, 2011 -> 01:16 PM)
Of course he's trolling. Read his 10 posts. Anyway, the troll has derailed the thread, so congrats.

Yeah pretty douchey behavior.