Jerry must be so proud

fathom

QUOTE (FlySox87 @ Jul 13, 2011 -> 10:15 AM)
Tell me, what do you think of San Francisco's Hunk Jesus Festival? I've mentioned it before. It's an annual thing where gays get together and mock the Hell out of Christian beliefs. Is that not an example of them being bigoted assholes? Or is it OK because they aren't white, conservative Christians?

Tolerance is a two way street. Yet why do I feel you're going to claim this sacrilegious festival is completely acceptable? Please, feel free to prove me wrong.

One festival? Really. How do you know the people involved with that festival aren't Christian? Maybe they are just putting a spin on their own religion.

Let me know when the gay community tries to ban christianity or christians from getting married.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jul 13, 2011 -> 09:33 AM)
One festival? Really. How do you know the people involved with that festival aren't Christian? Maybe they are just putting a spin on their own religion.

Let me know when the gay community tries to ban christianity or christians from getting married.

Oh, so it has to meet your standards of bigotry which is somewhere before summary execution yet beyond making dick jokes about religious figures. Got it.

And StrangeSox, google it. However, I'll give credit where credit is due for your apparent realization that evangelical atheism is as bad as evangelical Christianity. Props for that.

Hey I thought of something.

Is anybody gay on this board?

We could do a poll.

Greg775: No. But I have nothing against gays. I would love and accept my child if he/she were gay.

To those straight: What kind of women u find the hottest?

greg775: I'd go with the look of that girl on the one guy's sig on soxtalk.com; the girl running on the field. Wow.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 13, 2011 -> 04:39 PM)

We could do a poll.

Greg775: No. But I have nothing against gays. I would love and accept my child if he/she were gay.

greg775: I'd go with the look of that girl on the one guy's sig on soxtalk.com; the girl running on the field. Wow.

There are gay people on this board, yes.

No, I'm not one of them.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jul 13, 2011 -> 04:40 PM)
sigh.

You seem distraught, bmags, is there anything I can get you to revive your hope in humanity?

Edited by Y2HH

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 13, 2011 -> 04:39 PM)

We could do a poll.

Other than witesoxfan, there's nobody on this board that is gay. I say this with confidence.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 13, 2011 -> 04:46 PM)
Other than witesoxfan, there's nobody on this board that is gay. I say this with confidence.

With the amount of people who post here, I'd have to imagine there are multiple posters who are gay.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 13, 2011 -> 05:04 PM)
Yeah, but I was thinking out of the regulars. Not somebody like Jenksfart and his 10 posts since 2007.

There are others that are regulars.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 13, 2011 -> 05:20 PM)
How do you know this? I wonder if they are offended by this thread.

Because there was a time I asked this very question...and a few of them told me. It's not in my mind to say who, however, as that is their business/choice to tell who they choose.