White Sox vs. Twins, 1:10 CT, CSN

kageman129

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Jul 10, 2011 -> 04:13 PM)
If Ozzie is not there for Ozzie plan holders to watch, the White Sox will either have to refund purchases or face a class action lawsuit. It's obvious "bait and switch" and the courts would come down hard on the organization.

That's quite literally the absolute dumbest thing I've heard in months.

Where did you get your JD, Bob's Law, accredited by Bob?

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

off topic, but anybody even mildly interested in a good boxing scrap, if you have HBO, watch this fight (it was live last night, re-airing right now)

one of the biggest robberies in boxing

it's an action packed fight though that should've been stopped in the 10th rd

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 10, 2011 -> 03:05 PM)
At least we have Dunn and Rios turning it on in the second half to look forward to.

.................not to mention, the next three years, too.

I watched most of the Rockies-Nats game. Everyone was swinging at first pitch, looked like the players wanted to get the game in quickly and on to the three day break. Even the announcers said so. Did the Sox game look that way?

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 10, 2011 -> 10:26 PM)
I didn't want to pay to watch Ozzie when he was actually playing. He was pretty bad.

Cmon. Give me a break. He was a very good fielder and good hitter, though he didn't draw many walks.

QUOTE (SoxFanForever @ Jul 10, 2011 -> 07:53 PM)
Good hitters don't have a career .626 OPS, people like Chris Getz do.

A thought, the only game we won in that series was the one that Castro caught. How many of our losses against Minnesota has Aj started. I just thought is the twins game strategy against us is how AJ handles the pitchers and might it also hinge on Aj not being able to throw anyone out. I think Gardenhire vs Ozzie is like the Road runner and wile coyote except that wile coyote has a lot more imagination.

Edited by forrestg

QUOTE (SoxFanForever @ Jul 11, 2011 -> 01:53 AM)
Good hitters don't have a career .626 OPS, people like Chris Getz do.

If you guys don't think Ozzie was a good player, bless you.

I think he was a good player, hitter and fielder both.

Getz right now is as good a hitter as Beckham which is scary.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 10, 2011 -> 08:58 PM)
If you guys don't think Ozzie was a good player, bless you.

or they could get a clue.....

It gets annoying when bitterness over individual performances extend to attacking other aspects of an individual

This gets worse than hyperbole. There are other places on the web where it goes beyond attacking a person's performance to the point where people want the player's daughter's 5 week old kitten to die a tragic death. We are not there yet but getting close. Outside of Alex Rios I'd bet most of the players do not like how it is turning out. Maybe Rios vents his frustration the wrong way.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Jul 11, 2011 -> 03:40 AM)
or they could get a clue.....

It gets annoying when bitterness over individual performances extend to attacking other aspects of an individual

This gets worse than hyperbole. There are other places on the web where it goes beyond attacking a person's performance to the point where people want the player's daughter's 5 week old kitten to die a tragic death. We are not there yet but getting close. Outside of Alex Rios I'd bet most of the players do not like how it is turning out. Maybe Rios vents his frustration the wrong way.

That's prolly true. I could live with just getting rid of Rios, I guess.

Bring up Viciedo and figure out where to play him, as well.

Just release Rios ... please White Sox. Or bench him, flat out bench him.