7-20: Sox (47-50) vs. Royals (39-58); 7:10; CSN

TitoMB345

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chisoxt @ Jul 20, 2011 -> 10:18 PM)
True, but you give Williams a place to 'hold over' until he finds another gig. And as long as there are stupid owners (See the New York Mets), there will be somebody out there will be dumb enough to hire Williams as a GM.

Make it so Al Davis.

Nearly August and the Sox are 7 games up on a KC team that is rebuilding and they can't hardly beat them. Pathetic.

I don't even want KW anywhere around the Sox. His whole philosophy is garbage. Get someone at the top that wants to build a professional organization from top to bottom.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 21, 2011 -> 12:01 AM)
What problem do you have with Aramis?

I know you asked this of someone else, but my view is...

he is pricey

he is getting up there in years

he alone does NOT fix this team

We don't need anymore trading card deals. Moving on Ramirez would cost us heavily. Our farm is almost barren...a trade of Ramirez just so he could help us finish 3rd place would finish off the system.

the Sox are NOT ONE player away...

God we stink.

We couldn't hit Cy Chen again and nothing in extra innings.

What a joke of an offense; a joke of a baseball team.

There is no hope of this team contending. That is obvious. We've lost 4 of 6 to KC in the last 2 weeks or so. A KC team that has won two Central Division series since May 5, both against us.

Cmon.

Anybody watching that game realized we had no chance in extras. Against the KC Royals! Disgraceful.

The season is over folks.

Just blow it up now and start to make the changes now. Anybody who thinks this team is magically going to become good is delusional IMO.

I hope KW makes good trades/moves because if he's gone after this season, he might not care. He prolly should have Hahn overlook each upcoming deal.

Edited by greg775

It's obvious to me as a FAN that the lack of energy and enthusiasm of this team is in direct correlation of the managers getting the players in the right mindset to take the field and PLAY baseball, not just be a part of it

Did you see the Royals? That's a s***ty team that took the field to PLAY the game, even DJ made that comment

The COACHES need to f***ing GO

QUOTE (mcgrad70 @ Jul 20, 2011 -> 10:10 PM)
Upgrades cost money...JR ain't paying

Shut the f*** up. Whenever you post, it's this inane s***. This team has a top 5 payroll in baseball. I guarantee you're one of those old men that have been sticking with that same old stereotype for decades despite increases in payroll.

QUOTE (Real @ Jul 21, 2011 -> 04:25 AM)
It's obvious to me as a FAN that the lack of energy and enthusiasm of this team is in direct correlation of the managers getting the players in the right mindset to take the field and PLAY baseball, not just be a part of it

Did you see the Royals? That's a s***ty team that took the field to PLAY the game, even DJ made that comment

The COACHES need to f***ing GO

Our team certainly looks like it doesn't enjoy playing baseball, except for the pitchers.

The team is dead.

KC certainly plays like it knows it can beat us, which it can. Four of six now in 2 weeks? Disgraceful.

Francour would have been a much better addition than Dunn as it turns out. He has a great arm in right, too. He could have played there and CQ in left.

Not a bad outfield if Rios hadn't turned to s***.

Of course we still would have Juan and Ozzie probably wouldn't have wanted to trade him last offseason if we got Francour.

Francour as a DH would be way better than Dunn as well.

Edited by greg775