Sox playing someone tonight

BigSqwert

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the only year since I've been a Sox fan I don't care if we lose all the rest of our games. I hate this team that much.

I generally want to win every game cause I don't care about draft picks. This team is so unlikeable, however, we might as well lose them all.

I'll give them a clean slate, fresh start chance in April to see if they actually are a team that will move runners and get a clutch hit once in a while.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Sep 15, 2011 -> 07:56 PM)
It's not that I don't want to face the chance CQ is traded it's just I think it is not a good idea. I don't see how it will help the team unless we get someone in return that is an impact player. Not a prospect of some type, which usually gets mentioned here as a mid level or lower talent. You trade a fellow that can hit like CQ then you need someone back as good if not better. Anyway that argument can go on forever. But, I know realistically anyone can get traded. Problem is the ones that should get traded stay and we don't improve

To be blunt, you just seem to have no knowledge of baseball (or professional sports) economics.

QUOTE (flavum @ Sep 16, 2011 -> 04:14 AM)
Too bad this is how Buehrle is finishing up.

Unless they get him back at one year, or a cheap 2-year deal, I'm starting to think it may be best to let him go.

Peavy, Rios and Dunn's contracts are really going to force some tough decisions.

He's been hit hard before. He's still Mark.

But like you said, because of Peavy/Rios/Dunn he could be gonzo.