Elimin.....ation

southsider2k5

Ozzie...come on man.

I feel for him, I don't want to see him gone from a "what the guy has done for me" stand point, but from a baseball standpoint I want him the f*** out.

I can see Florida being humbling for him and I ultimately see him returning to the White Sox after Florida in some capacity if he goes out with dignity.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Sep 16, 2011 -> 07:21 PM)
Ozzie...come on man.

I feel for him, I don't want to see him gone from a "what the guy has done for me" stand point, but from a baseball standpoint I want him the f*** out.

I can see Florida being humbling for him and I ultimately see him returning to the White Sox after Florida in some capacity if he goes out with dignity.

Haven't DeAza and Tank played almost every day and Flowers a lot too?

Also the young pitchers will keep getting used. I think this is overblown again.

He's been playing AJ since he got back and Rios has kept playing, too. But the young guys have been playing.

I think the big story is how many games we are going to finish below .500.

Sox finally are on the death spiral that could put 'em six under after this KC series and freefalling toward a good draft pick.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 16, 2011 -> 02:29 PM)
Haven't DeAza and Tank played almost every day and Flowers a lot too?

Also the young pitchers will keep getting used. I think this is overblown again.

He's been playing AJ since he got back and Rios has kept playing, too. But the young guys have been playing.

I think the big story is how many games we are going to finish below .500.

Sox finally are on the death spiral that could put 'em six under after this KC series and freefalling toward a good draft pick.

You managed to contradict yourself within like 1.5 sentences. DeAza/Tank played almost everyday....and Rios kept playing too. Makes sense.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Sep 17, 2011 -> 03:16 PM)
I've seen Rocky Horror maybe 5 times ( over 20 yrs that's not a lot) and I don't get it. I was thinking sung to the tune of Carly Simon's "Anticipation".

You don't remember when he uses the phrase anticia [pauses} pation? It was that and the fact no one cared anymore. (aka no anticipation