2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 14, 2012 -> 07:41 PM)
Get Boozer the f*** out of the game. He poses no obstacle to Lebron. At least Gibson and Asik are bodies in his way

Plus he offers absolutely no offense when he faces the Heat.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 14, 2012 -> 09:43 PM)
I know its probably harder than it sounds, but why cant someone give lebron a hard foul? Make him earn those layups

He'll probably end up getting and 1s.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 14, 2012 -> 09:43 PM)
I know its probably harder than it sounds, but why cant someone give lebron a hard foul? Make him earn those layups

He's such a monster. You don't hard foul him, because it hurts.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 14, 2012 -> 09:55 PM)
That's what I get for changing to ESPN for the national halftime. Magic Johnson is the worst. "They play faster without Derrick Rose. "

i changed it there too and saw them saying that talent will prevail in the end and the heat will win.....always giving us the shaft

QUOTE (TheCut87 @ Mar 14, 2012 -> 10:00 PM)
i changed it there too and saw them saying that talent will prevail in the end and the heat will win.....always giving us the shaft

Dude we're playing without Rose. This game should be a blowout. Even if the Bulls win it'll be more about the Heat not playing well than the Bulls winning

QUOTE (TheCut87 @ Mar 14, 2012 -> 10:16 PM)
wish i could have boozers on court ticket every night....must be nice to be able to watch the whole game on the floor

Hey does a great job cheering all game at least. He's just staring at loose balls tonight.

Even after the Heat turn it on and beat us in the last few minutes, I'm not coming away from this game scared of them at all. They dont hustle, they fold, they play stupid basketball...

The Bulls are better than them, despite what I am pretty certain will be a heartbreaking loss tonight