White Sox vs. Indians 5/2/2012 7:10 PM

Quin

QUOTE (Baron @ May 2, 2012 -> 08:06 PM)
Right now I dont know which one I dont want to see in the lineup. I wish we had capable replacements for both of these guys.

If Gordon continues to be bad then last nights game could be a bad thing...because it bought him a couple of more weeks...

Big blast for the big man!!!!!!

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea if this is true or not, but Dunn looks to me like he truly did lose a little bit of weight and it has worked wonders.

I've seen him hit pitches this year no way he'd have touched last year.

Easy explanation is Ozzie/Walker are gone and he likes Manto, but I still think it's part the weight issue.

It's 100% Manto, it's magical medicine ball drill that keeps him from striding too much, lol.

Bryce Harper now 4/11, 2 RBI's.

Dammit Humber, the last thing we needed after scoring a run is to give a leadoff walk right back to them (see Danks, John for further reference).

I'm starting to think this game is EVEN more impressive than the perfecto, because the Indians have pretty solid hitters up and down that line-up. Or he's just getting incredibly lucky, one or the other.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 2, 2012 -> 08:20 PM)
Of course!!

Was that an error on Beckham? First it was an out, then it was an error, then a single.

You can't play with fire with that line-up all night long and not get burned.

Beckham played Hafners grounder to the side and didn't get the glove down...

Well, we're 3-0 against the Indians and 5-1 against the Central.

Putting on 2-3 baserunners per inning isn't going to work against ANY team. Just surprised they didn't score sooner than they did.

And Rios/AJ are no longer looking hitterish. This line-up is going to drive everyone to drink, but not unexpected coming into the season.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 3, 2012 -> 02:21 AM)
Beckham still shoulda had that one. Too bad Humber couldn't make it through his last half inning.

1-0 lead woulda been nice.

Maybe so, but they all make erors from time to time. Pitcher needed to step up and help the teammate