2012-2013 Official NHL thread

QUOTE (The Critic @ May 8, 2013 -> 11:28 AM)
I want Vigneault in Vancouver for life, because that means they'll never win s***.

I dont know, I mean they've had lots of coaches and havent won s***. The fans seem to think they will be cleaning house, we know for sure there are goalies for sale.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 8, 2013 -> 10:52 AM)
Ugh, he said he was awful at the dot I believe. He's been a good player this series.

Uh, did you watch game 3?

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 8, 2013 -> 10:58 AM)
Also in case anyone missed it, the refs knocked out the Canucks again last night. Pretty sure AV is about gone, and it looks like once again there are goalies for sale in Vancouver.

Yes that was a bad call. But they were toast down 3-0 and it probably just sped up the inevitable.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 8, 2013 -> 11:30 AM)
I dont know, I mean they've had lots of coaches and havent won s***. The fans seem to think they will be cleaning house, we know for sure there are goalies for sale.

Why not stick with a sure bad thing?

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ May 8, 2013 -> 11:49 PM)
Overtime night! 3rd of the night starting soon. Best thing in the world.

If you haven't seen the Boston/Toronto game winner go watch it first...then click.

https://vine.co/v/b2PFre2auF5

As awesome as that .gif is, she really wasn't staring down Elisha Cuthbert. https://twitter.com/april_reimer/status/332...5218688/photo/1

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ May 8, 2013 -> 11:49 PM)
Overtime night! 3rd of the night starting soon. Best thing in the world.

If you haven't seen the Boston/Toronto game winner go watch it first...then click.

https://vine.co/v/b2PFre2auF5

I'm so old and responsible now. Three years ago I'd have been blackout drunk excited for as many overtimes as possible. Last night? Sleeping like a baby.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 9, 2013 -> 09:21 AM)
I'm so old and responsible now. Three years ago I'd have been blackout drunk excited for as many overtimes as possible. Last night? Sleeping like a baby.

Tell me about it. I made it halfway through the 2nd of DET/ANA and I was proud of myself. The 8:30 Hawks start times ruin any chances of staying up the other nights.

Having a child has made me realize how awesome afternoon after-work naps were. I really took those for granted.

QUOTE (zenryan @ May 9, 2013 -> 09:34 AM)
Yeah I'm pretty sure Reimer's wife was staring at the guy who stood up. He must have said something.

Yeah, they both seem to roll their eyes at what the guy said.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 9, 2013 -> 09:27 AM)
They are both so hot

This is all that matters in the end.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 9, 2013 -> 09:21 AM)

Wait 'til you're my age. Without a drop of grog, I have trouble making it to the end of the 8:30 starts. I hope like hell we don't play any West Coast teams further on.

And yes, I am truly ashamed of myself.

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ May 9, 2013 -> 11:03 AM)
Wait 'til you're my age. Without a drop of grog, I have trouble making it to the end of the 8:30 starts. I hope like hell we don't play any West Coast teams further on.

And yes, I am truly ashamed of myself.

Well if Anaheim wins one of two games, Sharks are next.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 9, 2013 -> 10:06 PM)
Crawford has to be the MVP of this series.

His 1st period was the key to game 5. Wild had some good chances, he stone walled them, then once the Hawks got on the board it took the wind out of their sails.

12 wins to go!