Jake

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like that this is an early start, I get to watch most of it before my softball game.

Hopefully we can get into New Yorks pen early and beat them up a little bit, it would be nice to carry over the offense that the Sox were flashing yesterday

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 28, 2012 -> 11:22 AM)
I like that this is an early start, I get to watch most of it before my softball game.

Hopefully we can get into New Yorks pen early and beat them up a little bit, it would be nice to carry over the offense that the Sox were flashing yesterday

The one nice thing about the AL East is the earlier start times.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 28, 2012 -> 10:22 AM)

I hope we can too, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

I don't care what city your from... If you think new York pizza sucks - you've been eating at the wrong joints in the apple.

But really, the brass tax is this... f*** the Yankees and kill them.

Kill them now.

QUOTE (hi8is @ Jun 28, 2012 -> 12:20 PM)
I don't care what city your from... If you think new York pizza sucks - you've been eating at the wrong joints in the apple.

But really, the brass tax is this... f*** the Yankees and kill them.

Kill them now.

I had Lombardi's and John's. Toppings were great, but I hate the crust.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 28, 2012 -> 12:34 PM)
Whoa. Whoa. How dare you speak badly of the California Pizza Kitchen?

Things that should never be on a pizza for a thousand, Alex. I'd rather eat NY pizza for the rest of my existence then eat crap like pineapples on a pizza. Chicago and New York are kind of cousins when it comes to pizza. Same idea, different look. California pizza is like the crazy uncle who yells at pigeons.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 28, 2012 -> 12:45 PM)
Things that should never be on a pizza for a thousand, Alex. I'd rather eat NY pizza for the rest of my existence then eat crap like pineapples on a pizza. Chicago and New York are kind of cousins when it comes to pizza. Same idea, different look. California pizza is like the crazy uncle who yells at pigeons.

I like this post.