GT: Texas Rangers @ Chicago White Sox

justBLAZE

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 4, 2012 -> 08:51 PM)
Are you crazy? I don't watch games HOPING THE SOX LOSE!

I want the Sox to win every inning, every game. My gawd.

Sorry, dude. I know what it's like to get ganged up on. But I think some folks are understanding where i was coming from in the nba thread. You're just obsessed with one dude. That's it. If this team wins, Ozzie becomes as irrelevant as gary coleman after different strokes ended. And you do not want to see that.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 5, 2012 -> 02:53 AM)
Sorry, dude. I know what it's like to get ganged up on. But I think some folks are understanding where i was coming from in the nba thread. You're just obsessed with one dude. That's it. If this team wins, Ozzie becomes as irrelevant as gary coleman after different strokes ended. And you do not want to see that.

You are crazy.

I follow the White Sox; I have no stake in Ozzie, who is so rich he does not need my support. I do defend, Ozzie, however.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 4, 2012 -> 08:58 PM)
Happy Birthday!

I'd be getting absurdly drunk right now if my boss wasn't on vacation this week....I have to be functional at work tomorrow as I'm the only guy there. So a Sox win will do.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 4, 2012 -> 08:59 PM)
You are crazy.

I follow the White Sox; I have no stake in Ozzie, who is so rich he does not need my support. I do defend, Ozzie, however.

lol. this is what i'm talking about. what does this have to do with anything? ALL mlb managers are rich.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 4, 2012 -> 09:00 PM)
Happy Birthday and your wish shall be granted! :lolhitting

Sure hope so.

It'd be sweet to see Alexei do it in front of his parents and everything surrounding that.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 5, 2012 -> 03:01 AM)
lol. this is what i'm talking about. what does this have to do with anything? ALL mlb managers are rich.

Think whatever u want; I only post about Ozzie in the Marlins' thread.

I am a White Sox fan. Case closed.