GENERAL WARNING THREAD

southsider2k5

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 19, 2012 -> 06:39 PM)
Most people despise me, but please believe me when I humbly, truthfully state this fact: "I am not a troll."

Go SOX!

I'm not sure people despise you, Greg. I would say a majority of folks on this board disagree with you at times (Ozzie), but for the most part your posts are not of the trolling variety. Your staunch defense of Ozzie is admirable.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 19, 2012 -> 06:39 PM)
Most people despise me, but please believe me when I humbly, truthfully state this fact: "I am not a troll."

Go SOX!

Not sure why you quoted me...

But Greg, I don't think you're a troll. I just disagree with you.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 20, 2012 -> 06:40 PM)
Not sure why you quoted me...

But Greg, I don't think you're a troll. I just disagree with you.

Just cause of the word "troll" in your post. I like the word troll even tho I am not one.

I don't think there are any trolls on this site.

I think a troll to some could be classified as somebody with an unpopular opinion who will never give up such opinion because it simply is an opinion.

p.s. Last night's loss was huge. It's vital we come back to win 2 of 3 in Detroit after that stinker.

We are 3-4 on this road trip; 3-7 would be very very bad.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 20, 2012 -> 03:34 PM)
Just cause of the word "troll" in your post. I like the word troll even tho I am not one.

I think a troll to some could be classified as somebody with an unpopular opinion who will never give up such opinion because it simply is an opinion.

p.s. Last night's loss was huge. It's vital we come back to win 2 of 3 in Detroit after that stinker.

FYI - "Troll" is a commonly used word to describe someone who instigates and antagonizes in Internet conversations. It's not just some random mean word people decided to use on this site.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 20, 2012 -> 05:34 PM)

Naw, McGrad (or whoever brought up Reinsdorf in every convo) was a troll, like Milk said.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 20, 2012 -> 05:34 PM)

You like the word troll? Huh? Anyway, the only time I've ever thought you were trolling is when you said Jeff schardmansufhf should take a lie detector test to determine whether he hit PK on purpose or not. That's was just strange. Besides that, you're fine.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 21, 2012 -> 05:07 AM)
You like the word troll? Huh? Anyway, the only time I've ever thought you were trolling is when you said Jeff schardmansufhf should take a lie detector test to determine whether he hit PK on purpose or not. That's was just strange. Besides that, you're fine.

Thanks.

I was pretty mad when Paulie got beaned.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Jul 19, 2012 -> 08:14 PM)
Ah another refugee. One time they went crazy and started doing lifetime bans for those with multiple email accounts. We live in a transient society and people still use gmail, yahoo and hotmail because they lose their other accounts switching ISPs.

They operate on fear since it is a large site. They are no where near as popular anymore since the participation is quite small. You might see 10 people participate on a thread at the most. I don't like how their mods do things but I like reading some of their posts. I got banned there for 6 months for violating the political correctness religion.

There are still some good posters there, but I agree that participation seems to be way down from past years.