Los Medias Blancas vs. Los Angeles 8/4/12

Quin

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (johnnymick @ Aug 4, 2012 -> 09:53 PM)
Depending on how you feel about Quintana, you could look at Floyd as our number 5. He looks good as a number 5.

That being said, it's really tough to be satisfied with tonights start. I guess you can accept these every once in a while, but he definitely did not have a good start tonight.

Yea I agree. Tonight was a rough start, but he def settled down & kept the team in it.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 4, 2012 -> 08:54 PM)
It's truly amazing how badly Pujols started the year and now he's on pace to clobber 40 or more homers. Wow. I mean he didn't have a homer the first six weeks I think. man.

That really speaks volume to his talent. He is on another level.

It might be just me, but it seems like when we really try to score runs, we don't score runs. We score more when we're relaxed and having fun and playing free and easy and letting the game come to us a little instead of being over-aggressive.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 4, 2012 -> 08:57 PM)
It might be just me, but it seems like when we really try to score runs, we don't score runs. We score more when we're relaxed and having fun and playing free and easy and letting the game come to us a little instead of being over-aggressive.

Its just you

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 5, 2012 -> 01:57 AM)

Amen, brotha

AJ's home run was perfect at bat as was this hit by DeAza.

How could DeAza be this good? Did anybody envision this?

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK