GT 8/14: CHW @ TOR, 6:07pm CT

NorthSideSox72

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 15, 2012 -> 02:31 AM)
Plus Myers pitched yesterday.

Do you think that having to basically have two loogys on the team at the same time in Veal/Septimo is a bad idea, which in turns cause lack of depth of righty relievers as well as on our bench?

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Caesar @ Aug 15, 2012 -> 01:30 AM)
I would rather see Veal out there. He impressed me when he was called up earlier.

And if he gave it up you'd be cursing Robin for putting in someone like Veal there. Let's face it, you want to go with a three man bullpen the rest of the way. Completely practical.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 14, 2012 -> 08:32 PM)
Do you think that having to basically have two loogys on the team at the same time in Veal/Septimo is a bad idea, which in turns cause lack of depth of righty relievers as well as on our bench?

I don't see the need for the extra pitcher, but that is just me. With Humber in the pen as a long guy, I don't get it.

QUOTE (Caesar @ Aug 15, 2012 -> 01:34 AM)
They are in a pennant race. Suck it up. Put your best relievers out there.

No problem with Crain not going tonight after going more than an inning last night. If anything, it's too bad they didn't let him go 2 innings last night.

QUOTE (Butter Parque @ Aug 14, 2012 -> 08:33 PM)
And if he gave it up you'd be cursing Robin for putting in someone like Veal there. Let's face it, you want to go with a three man bullpen the rest of the way. Completely practical.

Dont speak for me kid.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 14, 2012 -> 08:32 PM)

At the time they made the move the other day, I thought the bullpen was a little worn out, so a qualified yes. But I'd sure love to have some of Jackson's or Johnson's offense with Paulie out now.