US Ambassador to Libya killed

DukeNukeEm

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09...ammad-film?lite

A Pakistani government minister on Saturday announced a $100,000 bounty for the killing of the person who produced an online film that denigrates the Prophet Muhammad.

Wonder if Obama has apologized yet for the bounty having to be so high.

edit: he has.

Edited by mr_genius

Is he supposed to say that the government DID produce the film? That it AGREES with its sentiments? I think clarifying to a people that only know government-issued media that that American film is not indicative of the government's feelings is a good idea. The government has no religious feelings, per the Bill of Rights

QUOTE (Jake @ Sep 22, 2012 -> 06:16 PM)
Is he supposed to say that the government DID produce the film? That it AGREES with its sentiments?

yes, of course, Obama should be out apologizing for every Youtube video, just so everyone knows they weren't produced by the US government.

Anyways he has apologized like 10 times already. he needs to switch his focus from Youtube to that of, oh i don't know, running the country. just my opinion though.

Why the word "apology"? I haven't seen where someone says sorry. I just see us saying that the government didn't produce a video that has incited lethal violence all over the world nor do we support its beliefs.

I have a feeling he can "run the country" while making statements on the numerous things he has to make statements on.

QUOTE (Jake @ Sep 22, 2012 -> 08:00 PM)
a video that has incited lethal violence all over the world

it's likely that the video is merely being used as an excuse to riot and kill people. i doubt the video is the real cause of any of this. unfortunately, this is something Obama doesn't seem to be capable of comprehending.

the good thing is that all these riots may finally end the billions of dollars we send overseas to these loons.

Edited by mr_genius

QUOTE (mr_genius @ Sep 22, 2012 -> 09:03 PM)
it's likely that the video is merely being used as an excuse to riot and kill people. i doubt the video is the real cause of any of this. unfortunately, this is something Obama doesn't seem to be capable of comprehending.

the good thing is that all these riots may finally end the billions of dollars we send overseas to these loons.

1. The President understands this fine. That's why he hasn't said anything of substance to promote the film.

2. Nothing will end the billions that goes to Pakistan.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Sep 22, 2012 -> 03:15 AM)
http://news.yahoo.com/libyans-storm-militi...-225317193.html

Sometimes you have to believe. You have to believe that if you do right by people, that they will do right by you. There will always be setbacks when you are on the side of good, but that is why we sacrifice, in the hope that our lives will mean something, that at the end of the day we can say that we have made a meaningful change for the better.

Mr. Genius, you are way off on this one. Lets just assume Obama did apologize, so what? If his apology saved 1 American life, then who cares? you have to look inside and ask, is it more important to be a jackass tough guy, or is it more important to try and change the world?

When you know you are the top dog, you dont need to prove it, you can be magnanimous because you hope that others will follow your lead.

Obama may not know what is going on, but he knows a million times more than the guys you support, and isnt that all that matters?

I cant even respect people who cant acknowledge that anymore. If you want to be a joke meme troll, that is fine, but some of us actually care. And its pathetic to insinuate that Obama did something wrong here, and we both know it.

It will not be 476 Rome on my watch.

:headbang

Ever since this post it's been like watching Mr. Genius flop like a fish on land.