US Ambassador to Libya killed

DukeNukeEm

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this standard. Any time anyone, anywhere, does not endorse the opinion of everyone in the country, they're apologizing for America on behalf of the president.

Don’t you think it was appropriate for the embassy to condemn the controversial movie in question? Are you standing up for movies like this?

– Governor Romney rejects the reported message of the movie. There is no room for religious hatred or intolerance.

mitt Romney apologizing for America.

"Mr genius, do you think that all black men should be castrated"?

"No, I believe that would be slightly unnecessary."

-Mr Genius apologizing for America

Mr president, do you support or condemn the opinion of Tigers fans that they need to win the central"

"of course i condemn it"

-president Obama apologizing for America.

Nah, just let me have a presser, not answer any questions, and hop on Air Force One to do more fundraising like nothing happened. Meanwhile, let's grill the other candidate for actually having balls to take a stand. It seems like priorities are screwed up here.

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 08:44 PM)
Nah, just let me have a presser, not answer any questions, and hop on Air Force One to do more fundraising like nothing happened. Meanwhile, let's grill the other candidate for actually having balls to take a stand. It seems like priorities are screwed up here.

What do you want Obama to do?

Suit up and go catch some terrorists?

Declare war on Libya?

Bad things happen, I thought most American's learned the lesson of 9/11, maybe I was wrong.

You know what, this is the final straw. They want terror, I will give them terror. People like me have held the US at bay, I have quelled the bloodlust.

But no more, they kill 1 of mine, I kill 10 of theirs. They fire a rocket at an embassy, I drop a h-bomb on Mecca.

Im about to go Jewish god on their ass. Unless theyve forgotten the last time we had to lay the smack down in Africa. See, killing of the first born.

USA FOREVER!

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 10:09 PM)
You know what, this is the final straw. They want terror, I will give them terror. People like me have held the US at bay, I have quelled the bloodlust.

But no more, they kill 1 of mine, I kill 10 of theirs. They fire a rocket at an embassy, I drop a h-bomb on Mecca.

Im about to go Jewish god on their ass. Unless theyve forgotten the last time we had to lay the smack down in Africa. See, killing of the first born.

USA FOREVER!

This is the most pathetic apology for America I've ever seen.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 10:12 PM)
So can I call Mr. Genius a plethora of slurs, then upon being reprimanded by mods saying they are spineless for taking away my free speech and protecting Mr. Genius?

That's how this works, right?

No, now I've realized that your plethora of profanity is just you apologizing for America.

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 08:44 PM)

The other candidate was grilled for being a moron and making s*** up again.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 05:11 PM)
Apparetly this post of mine earlier is incorrect, that pastor had nothing to do with the video despite early reports to the contrary and it's basically someone under a pseudonym who no one really knows, who produced the original youtube videos.

That pastor was responsible for promoting it.

The people who were in it are claiming they were deceived and that the script was rE written and dubbed over their acting.

http://gawker.com/5942748

http://news.yahoo.com/may-no-anti-islamic-...-210300477.html

Edited by StrangeSox