Game Thread (8-19): Anaheim at Chicago White Sox

BridgeportHeather

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes it is, "Professor Booty" from the album "Check Your Head"

Check Your Head was definately one great album. I'm still partial to Paul's Boutique. But CYH was the first with them actually playing instruments if I'm not mistaken....ah, the B-Boys...still one of my favorites.

Meanwhile...we blow YET ANOTHER chance to score, 1st and 2nd, no outs.

The Angels TV announcers are 1000% absolutely pathetic. They're so bad that I've turned off the TV and I'm now listening to Rooney and Farmer on MLB Radio. Hudler and Physioc sounded like they started having anal sex with each other when Riggs hit that HR last half-inning. Sickening.

Check Your Head was definately one great album. I'm still partial to Paul's Boutique. But CYH was the first with them actually playing instruments if I'm not mistaken....ah, the B-Boys...still one of my favorites.

Meanwhile...we blow YET ANOTHER chance to score, 1st and 2nd, no outs.

they're supposed to be coming out with a new album next year, but who knows. I'm guessing sometime in 2005. they're so slow. but i still love em.

s***, PK hits one deep off the wall -- apparently almost a HR -- but the Sox will have to settle for a 2-out double.  Let's see if Jose can get him in somehow...

What do you mean apparently almost a HR?? That short hopped the wall, arnt you watching the game??

What do you mean apparently almost a HR??  That short hopped the wall, arnt you watching the game??

Nope. I'm listening to it on the 'net. I had it on the local channel here in LA, but the Angel announcers are unlistenable. So don't kill the messenger -- kill that senile Ed Farmer.