i am drunk in 2013

Heads22

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 19, 2013 -> 11:08 PM)
So little drunk posting from you all this year. Either you have all completely lamed out or you have gotten smarter about drunk posting in a public forum.

Smart money says you just all suck this year.

Drink and share, dammit!

:drink

And this is why Flaxx needs to post more often.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Aug 20, 2013 -> 10:34 PM)
I only go out about once every 2 weeks now, but each time I just ball outrageous and get blacked out drunk. I blame Fireball for this.

Glorious Fireball, you do me so good

Oh, there was one point this summer where I got so inebriated that I actually turned alcohol down. I was offered a pull of fireball or to slap the bag and I said "no." I also do not remember this occasion and upchucked hotdogs about 6 hours later.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Aug 21, 2013 -> 10:54 AM)
Glorious Fireball, you do me so good

Oh, there was one point this summer where I got so inebriated that I actually turned alcohol down. I was offered a pull of fireball or to slap the bag and I said "no." I also do not remember this occasion and upchucked hotdogs about 6 hours later.

That's just unacceptable.

I've had an odd combination this summer as I was unemployed for a few months which left me unable to go out as much as I usually do. On the other hand I also destroyed the world for the whole week of the 4th and was also in NOLA for 4 days which was the craziest time of my life.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 23, 2013 -> 11:27 PM)
I knew Heads would be drinking with me in spirit on my bday!!!!

Farmteam, join the club!

Hah, not tonight...tomorrow night I'll be in full swing, I think. Maybe I'll remember to stop by here at the end of the night. ;)

QUOTE (farmteam @ Aug 23, 2013 -> 11:32 PM)
Hah, not tonight...tomorrow night I'll be in full swing, I think. Maybe I'll remember to stop by here at the end of the night. ;)

Ya I'm just sitting at my old apartment in Chicago and drinking so I can post here at least. Tomorrow will actually be party central.