5/17 White Sox @ Angels

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I read that since Hamiltons huge game last year when he hit 4 homers, he hasn't done much but hit homeruns. His average has dramatically fallen, strikeouts have risen, walks have gone down. Crazy to think that game went to his head

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 17, 2013 -> 11:24 PM)
I read that since Hamiltons huge game last year when he hit 4 homers, he hasn't done much but hit homeruns. His average has dramatically fallen, strikeouts have risen, walks have gone down. Crazy to think that game went to his head

Pitchers just got smart with him.

Why throw that guy anything relatively close to the plate when he swings at EVERYTHING.

Guy has zero patience & it's started to show 2nd half last season. Guy is in a major funk since then.

QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ May 17, 2013 -> 10:26 PM)
Pitchers just got smart with him.

Why throw that guy anything relatively close to the plate when he swings at EVERYTHING.

Guy has zero patience & it's started to show 2nd half last season. Guy is in a major funk since then.

Come on, pitchers just in the past year got smart? For the first four years they were simply dumb with him?

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 17, 2013 -> 11:28 PM)
Come on, pitchers just in the past year got smart? For the first four years they were simply dumb with him?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha seems that way. His lack of production is really amazing & I'm not sure any have an answer for it.

From what I have seen from him this year, he is hardly getting any pitches in the zone, but seems to constantly be down 0-2 1-2 in the count.

QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ May 17, 2013 -> 10:35 PM)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha seems that way. His lack of production is really amazing & I'm not sure any have an answer for it.

From what I have seen from him this year, he is hardly getting any pitches in the zone, but seems to constantly be down 0-2 1-2 in the count.

I think there is some sort of relapse in the middle here. The guy blames everything, sinus infections, allergies, his blue eyes during day games. To me he sounds like he is trying to deflect

Think the pitching-starved Angels are regretting trading Patrick Corbin to the D-Backs for Haren in 2010?

That's their version of the Daniel Hudson/Edwin Jackson trade, except for the fact that Corbin is healthy...

Edited by caulfield12