5/17 White Sox @ Angels

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, Dayan....way to recover from a bad start to the evening.

Wise running for Viciedo/defensive replacement.

Angels would still be 12 games back with Rangers' loss...back to 12 games under .500.

LA was 8-15 to start 2012, but got back to 26-26 at the end of May (18-11).

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (fathom @ May 17, 2013 -> 11:46 PM)
wedding

Not even my surgery at the hands of Anthony Romeo can keep me from watching this red hot Sox team :D

Edited by Jake

QUOTE (fathom @ May 17, 2013 -> 11:49 PM)
how you feeling

Pain. Had one pleasant surprise (biceps tendon did not need reattachment) but labrum tear was far more severe than they anticipated. They said I had probably been going bone on bone for years. RC tear was relatively minor, only need debrisment.

They did a PRP on the labrum too, which is kind of neat.

Now that my nerve block is gone, I'm laying around being a big wimp.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 17, 2013 -> 11:06 PM)
Another Gillaspie RBI for Greg775.

Off a tough lefty, too.

Someone made a Michael Cuddyer comp the other day, that would be incredible (and Cuddyer never played 3B well enough to stick there full-time), having to play LF/RF/1B/DH in the later part of his Twins' career.

I made that comp and I feel its appropriate, based off what i've seen I think its possible for Conor to eventually have a season or two where he hits 20+ like cuddyer but i think at our ball park he will fall into a 12-15 HR a year. Also your right i think Conor has the tools to stick at 3B based off this small sample size. I like his swagger even if it rubbed the giants the wrong way.

I think in the coming weeks we should start a ROY tracker for him he could be a dark horse. Most of the top prospects in the AL on the cusp are having a down{profar and olt} or mediocre{myers} year so far on the farm or they're injured{bundy}.