Chris Singleton re-joining Sox?

Sockin

QUOTE (knightni @ Aug 15, 2013 -> 07:40 PM)
Singleton made me enjoy Darrin Jackson on the radio and I hate Darrin Jackson on the radio.
I feel exactly the same way. Chris Singleton was the worst, by a large margin, the absolute worst train wreck of a baseball announcer I ever heard. Is this organization in total self destruction mode? I hope the tweet does not indicate a return to the booth.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Aug 16, 2013 -> 05:07 AM)
I hated Singleton doing games, but I really liked him in the studio doing analysis with ESPN.
Yes as an analyst he's pretty good. I was happy for him landing that gig because he was actually a favorite of mine when he played. He was just terrible at announcing.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 15, 2013 -> 11:37 PM)
Chris Singleton was a godawful fit with Hawk. The thing is most people are an awful fit with Hawk. The only guy in the last twenty years who wasn't was Wimpy. He actually brings out the good in Hawk.

He was so godawful with Hawk, he never was teamed with him. He was with Farmio.

QUOTE (Knuckles @ Aug 19, 2013 -> 12:37 AM)
Sorry I was completely out of the loop the last couple of weeks because of moving. I caught part of the game Saturday night and heard Wimpy in the booth with Hawk. Why is Stoney out again?

He gets a couple series off a year, contractually I believe. That was one of his breaks.