Since there's no catch-all...

Steve9347

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 28, 2013 -> 11:35 AM)
Do the Sox still do half-price Mondays?

DISCOUNTED TICKETS

U.S. Cellular Field offers discounts on tickets on various days. For each Monday game, all tickets are half price. Please see the Value Promotions page for more information.

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/cws/ballpa...k_guide_dir.jsp

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 28, 2013 -> 11:37 AM)
DISCOUNTED TICKETS

U.S. Cellular Field offers discounts on tickets on various days. For each Monday game, all tickets are half price. Please see the Value Promotions page for more information.

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/cws/ballpa...k_guide_dir.jsp

Thanks, I wasn't sure if they kept it with all the other promotions they started. But that makes Monday's attendance even s***ter than it appears!

• 1 month later...
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 30, 2013 -> 04:13 PM)
This is as good of a place as any for this... Gordo and Alexei lead their defensive positions in runs saved through double plays turned.

http://www.southsidesox.com/2013/9/29/4782...-at-turning-two

Beckham's arm is his plus tool at second. The range is solid, the gloves is solid. He's a slightly above average defender, but not nearly good enough to justify the bat. You don't cut him by any means, but you don't let him stand in the way of someone better.

To me, we have enough old-ish MI prospects that someone needs to move out of the way. Ideally, you move the aging Ramirez, but if there's no deal there, I say a strong spring training from Semien or Garcia should relegate Beckham to a part-time role or DFA.

QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ Sep 30, 2013 -> 05:21 PM)
Beckham's arm is his plus tool at second. The range is solid, the gloves is solid. He's a slightly above average defender, but not nearly good enough to justify the bat. You don't cut him by any means, but you don't let him stand in the way of someone better.

To me, we have enough old-ish MI prospects that someone needs to move out of the way. Ideally, you move the aging Ramirez, but if there's no deal there, I say a strong spring training from Semien or Garcia should relegate Beckham to a part-time role or DFA.

Problem is Beckhams range was solid 2 years ago but has been getting worse every year and was a real weakness this year.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Oct 1, 2013 -> 02:04 AM)
Problem is Beckhams range was solid 2 years ago but has been getting worse every year and was a real weakness this year.

Are we talking about the same Beckham? I am talking baseball not soccer :lol: Gordo madean absolutely great play on Sunday an showed exceptional range.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Oct 1, 2013 -> 03:48 PM)
Are we talking about the same Beckham? I am talking baseball not soccer :lol: Gordo madean absolutely great play on Sunday an showed exceptional range.

And for most of the year, he showed sub-standard range and overall sub par play in the field.

I don't think you even risk tendering Beckham. Trade him for a "lottery ticket" and call it a day