Official 2013-2014 College Hoops Thread

Brian

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 8, 2014 -> 09:00 PM)
Wait a minute. Are YOU of all people mocking Illinois fans for ref bashing/obsessing? You? Just tell me know so I can kill myself. The blood is on you.

You of all people are in the college basketball thread?

Why dont you go back to pretending you know something about the sport in the NBA thread.

Stalkers are scarey.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 8, 2014 -> 09:10 PM)
That's what I thought.

Thought what? I havent commented about the refs in over a season, so I have no clue what you are talking about. Go find the last time I complained about refs, seriously its gotta be 9 months ago?

My comments in this thread about reffing have been that Wisconsin wont be negatively impacted by the new ref rules because they dont foul a lot.

I have no clue what you are talking about, which is why I dismissed you as the stalking troll you are.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 9, 2014 -> 03:11 AM)
Missouri's about to lose at home to an embarrassingly bad Georgia team. Absolutely horrible loss.

Stunning loss, UGa has been horrible this year. I know they were playing for their coach, who just lost his father.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jan 8, 2014 -> 09:12 PM)
Thought what? I havent commented about the refs in over a season, so I have no clue what you are talking about. Go find the last time I complained about refs, seriously its gotta be 9 months ago?

My comments in this thread about reffing have been that Wisconsin wont be negatively impacted by the new ref rules because they dont foul a lot.

I have no clue what you are talking about, which is why I dismissed you as the stalking troll you are.

lol. You're lucky the search function hasn't worked in years. Because you are awful and terrible when it comes to refs and I would expose you but I'm not googling for who knows how long to prove it.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jan 9, 2014 -> 04:13 AM)
Stunning loss, UGa has been horrible this year. I know they were playing for their coach, who just lost his father.

And our players were playing for themselves all night. What a joke. This team is same as last year, will continue to be a garbage watch.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 9, 2014 -> 04:19 AM)
And our players were playing for themselves all night. What a joke. This team is same as last year, will continue to be a garbage watch.

Clarkson buying into his NBA hype? From the parts I saw, it looked like he forgot he had teammates.