Monica Lewinsky is speaking out

greg775

Are you impressed Lewinsky is speaking out finally, calling it a consentual relationship with Bill? She's not blaming him even though he was her boss. She said it was a relationship not a fling I guess.

Weird timing with Hillary so hot on the popularity trail. I guess better now than in a year when Hilly will be pushing hard for the oval office.

I sense some anti Lewinsky comments on here. She was just a baby, so to speak and the PRESIDENT was having sex with her and sneaking around with her and making it an exciting liason for the young woman.

Yet he remains so popular his wife will be a landslide winner in the next election and Lewinsky is considered trash. Oh that makes sense (not saying you guys on this thread are calling her trash, but many are). Sad.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 7, 2014 -> 02:45 PM)
I sense some anti Lewinsky comments on here. She was just a baby, so to speak and the PRESIDENT was having sex with her and sneaking around with her and making it an exciting liason for the young woman.

Yet he remains so popular his wife will be a landslide winner in the next election and Lewinsky is considered trash. Oh that makes sense (not saying you guys on this thread are calling her trash, but many are). Sad.

Personally, I'm calling anyone who thinks this is her somehow "speaking out" when she's been speaking out for decades now trash.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 7, 2014 -> 07:49 PM)
Personally, I'm calling anyone who thinks this is her somehow "speaking out" when she's been speaking out for decades now trash.

The way your sentence reads gramatically, you are calling me trash. I assure you I am not trash. I am a well respected member of society here and have yet to do anything that would be considered trashy to my city, my government, the people of Kansas or Illinois where I am from.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 7, 2014 -> 02:58 PM)
The way your sentence reads gramatically, you are calling me trash. I assure you I am not trash. I am a well respected member of society here and have yet to do anything that would be considered trashy to my city, my government, the people of Kansas or Illinois where I am from.

You're right, that didn't come through correct, my apologies, that was not meant to come out the way it sounded. I do however stand by the statement that any article calling this her "coming out" is trash, and I feel the same about the thread.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 7, 2014 -> 08:00 PM)
You're right, that didn't come through correct, my apologies, that was not meant to come out the way it sounded. I do however stand by the statement that any article calling this her "coming out" is trash, and I feel the same about the thread.

Thanks for clarification.

Allegedly the Vanity Fair story is much more comprehensive and she blasts Hillary as well.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 7, 2014 -> 03:11 PM)

Allegedly the Vanity Fair story is much more comprehensive and she blasts Hillary as well.

I'm sure she does and no, it's not worth our time.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ May 7, 2014 -> 02:13 PM)
They are just trying to get this out now way before Hillary runs so that it can be called 'old news' and a rebirth of the 'vast right wing conspiracy' if it is ever mentioned then.

Exactly. Even though Hillary was not directly involved she should be attacked for having Republican family values by keeping her family together and not getting divorced.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 7, 2014 -> 02:11 PM)

Someone taking cum blasts in the face from a married man blasting that man's wife is nothing new for this world.

They are just trying to get this out now way before Hillary runs so that it can be called 'old news' and a rebirth of the 'vast right wing conspiracy' if it is ever mentioned then.

I don't think Monica's timing is intended to be pro-Hillary. If anything, I would expect her to lean Republican now. I hear the Clintons left a bad taste in her mouth.

Old joke; old story. "Nothing to see here folks. move along now."

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ May 8, 2014 -> 08:40 AM)
I don't think Monica's timing is intended to be pro-Hillary. If anything, I would expect her to lean Republican now. I hear the Clintons left a bad taste in her mouth.

Old joke; old story. "Nothing to see here folks. move along now."

I laughed. :lol:

I agree Monica will say and do anything Clinton's say right now.