White Sox Winner!!

BigHurt3515

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 17, 2014 -> 09:28 PM)
We actually watched on TV as Abreu got worse to the point he had to be removed from the game. You guys think this is great. I disagree. I think the White Sox are better when Jose Abreu is not seriously injured. You disagree.

You better make sure all these straw men stay away from matches, you might burn yourself

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 17, 2014 -> 10:32 PM)
You better make sure all these straw men stay away from matches, you might burn yourself

We actually watched him do what you said couldn't happen today. We watched him make it worse. Congrats, you win.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 17, 2014 -> 09:34 PM)
We actually watched him do what you said couldn't happen today. We watched him make it worse. Congrats, you win.

Oh did I say that? Do tell.

While we are on the making things up tour, you said that De Aza would be a great player and I am now mad at you for it

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 17, 2014 -> 04:09 PM)
The thing is, we don't even know what his injury is. Is it bone(spur?), tendon, muscle? We have no idea, and are just guessing.

Now, Mark Parent did say that he would sit Wednesday with the day off Thursday, but obviously something changed. I wish nothing was said though because it did nothing but create second guesses. Let's also not discount the fact that Herm Schneider is one of the best in the business and he of this entire staff deserves the benefit of the doubt.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 17, 2014 -> 10:38 PM)
Oh did I say that? Do tell.

While we are on the making things up tour, you said that De Aza would be a great player and I am now mad at you for it

So we gave Herm the benefit of the doubt and things kept getting worse. So you won't make that clear mistake again right?

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 17, 2014 -> 09:42 PM)
So we gave Herm the benefit of the doubt and things kept getting worse. So you won't make that clear mistake again right?

Still not seeing where I said it wouldn't happen, nor am I seeing where I would be happy about this.

Hey if you say so, Balta, I guess it must be. Herm certainly doesn't have like 40 years of being one of the best in the business at keeping players healthy in his back pocket, right?

But because you, Balta1701 saw it on tv and probably read a medical journal once, it makes you infallible and completely correct. Did you stay at a Holiday Inn express last night?

I believe the argument is that we saw him get better over several days and then today got back to where he used to be. Therefore, we didn't see him get worse. We saw him return to baseline hurt.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 17, 2014 -> 10:47 PM)
Still not seeing where I said it wouldn't happen, nor am I seeing where I would be happy about this.

Hey if you say so, Balta, I guess it must be. Herm certainly doesn't have like 40 years of being one of the best in the business at keeping players healthy in his back pocket, right?

But because you, Balta1701 saw it on tv and probably read a medical journal once, it makes you infallible and completely correct. Did you stay at a Holiday Inn express last night?

You were driving towards a brick wall. I said it was a bad idea to continue driving into this brick wall. You described this negatively as "backseat driving". The car now is in the shop for 15 dyas.