Ortiz to Sox

Cerbaho-WG

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

exactly that we were in a talk about getting ortiz and a minor for paulie and at least one if not two of our minors... kent was turned down when they signed alfonso and is most likely going to sign with the scrubs........i heard this from the regular source sooo i would have to put some value to it... hes usually right.......it just makes me sick........:puke

Do you guys actually think Paul 'the Franchise' Konerko is going to be traded just a little while after getting singed to a huge deal? Corwin Malone is not going anywhere, this kid is the real deal, and I don't think Sanders is either, especially after preforming so well in the AFL. As for good ol Arnie, that curveball looks alot like Matt Morris's... Ortiz is not coming to Chicago if it involves any of these guys... remember, Williams isn't sacrficing the future for a slightly increased chance to win.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Originally posted by WSFAN35

Do you guys actually think Paul 'the Franchise' Konerko is going to be traded just a little while after getting singed to a huge deal?  Corwin Malone is not going anywhere, this kid is the real deal, and I don't think Sanders is either, especially after preforming so well in the AFL.  As for good ol Arnie, that curveball looks alot like Matt Morris's...  Ortiz is not coming to Chicago if it involves any of these guys... remember, Williams isn't sacrficing the future for a slightly increased chance to win.

who would have thought that mj and foulke would be gone by now ???? stranger things have happened.. and didnt mj just get signed to a year deal when we cut him loose?????

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

exactly that we were in a talk about getting ortiz and a minor for paulie and at least one if not two of our minors... kent was turned down when they signed alfonso and is most likely going to sign with the scrubs........i heard this from the regular source sooo  i would have to put some value to it... hes usually right.......it just makes me sick........:puke

Thanks Michelle,

This deal all depends on who the Minor Leaguers are, if we get Ainsworth and give up West, it's all good.

Guest hotsoxchick1

well murc i really am not too hot on giving up paulie just yet.... of course i would like to see frank get SOME play time at 1st but not every day........doesnt leave us much choice though does it..........reguardless who the minor players are im still not to keen on this idea.........

OMG look at this:

Latest Rumor I've heard is......

Sox Get.....

Russ Ortiz

Kurt Ainsworth

Giants Get.....

Lee

Corwin Malone

Larry Sanders

Ofcourse this is just a rumor.

For the latest on this trade, go to http://www.soxnet.net

ROFL, someone believed a rumor I didn't even make up, woohoo!

Go Nostradamus go!

Originally posted by Cerbaho-WG

OMG look at this:

Sox Get..... 

Russ Ortiz 

Kurt Ainsworth 

Giants Get..... 

Lee 

Corwin Malone 

Larry Sanders 

Go Nostradamus go!

Ok so now you lost me. This is or is not a rumor?

OMG look at this:

Sox Get..... 

Russ Ortiz 

Kurt Ainsworth 

Giants Get..... 

Lee 

Corwin Malone 

Larry Sanders 

Go Nostradamus go!

First of all, God I hope this is true, and second I didn't know we had larry sanders in our organization....

:D

Originally posted by Cali

I'm hearing prospects for Ortiz.

I'd part with Malone and Sanders for ortiz.

god I hope your right, don't we have a power hitting 1st base prospect, Rogowski, or something like that?

One of the minor league gurus around here could probably correct me if I'm wrong, but Rogowski isn't a power hitter and he was in like A-ball last year.

Rogowski was in a ball, but the Sox feel he is more of a guy to hit for a very high average, but they also see him developing decent power, somewhere in the neighborhood of 20-30 hr's.

I'm interested to know whats going on. So far I haven't gotten enough information to write anything up, as their are just so many names being thrown out their by the media that you just can't know whats true.