college games of September 13

cwsox

ISU plays at home against Truman State...I get to sit with free tickets in the VIP seats since I'm the football team's favorite "Linkins Girl!" :headbang

The Redbirds will go 15-1 this year, including sweeping through the playoffs to become the national champions! You heard it here...Yesterday will be our ONLY loss of the season!!!

:bringit Gateway Football Conference!

Guest hotsoxchick1
all i gotta say is.......

ROLL TIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!

me thinks little schu is a great fit for this program this year...... :headbang

screw alabama and most southern football teams

:fyou lol.. my other team is the wildcats........so i take the best of the north and south... :fyou notre dame....... :lol:

How's CSF doing these days, Jason?

They don't have a football team.

Baseball is their true sport. They also have a very good soccer team (just found that out). Not sure how they are in the other sports and I know they suck at basketball, but they have a guy thats supposed to go Top 20 in the draft so they may be decent this year.

If they had a football team, I'd be playing.

Anyone see the footage of a Northwestern assistant coach "elbow" an Air Force qb in the neck, then the qb punch the coach in the side?

I just saw it on sportscenter. He obviously wasn't trying to elbow him but he had no reason being that far out on the field. :nono

NU lost anyways...of course. :lol:

:fyou Northwestern!

Go Illini! :headbang

Anyone see the footage of a Northwestern assistant coach "elbow" an Air Force qb in the neck, then the qb punch the coach in the side?

I just saw it on sportscenter. He obviously wasn't trying to elbow him but he had no reason being that far out on the field. :nono

NU lost anyways...of course.  :lol:

:fyou Northwestern!

Go Illini! :headbang

He totally tried, and did, elbow harridge

Oh, and that little weasel NW fan danfan has been silent after i said i wanted to bet him on the NW/Illini game

Oh, and that little weasel NW fan danfan has been silent after i said i wanted to bet him on the NW/Illini game

I'm 16, I don't have $100 to burn. If you want to lower the price ($20), I'll probably do it.

:bringit asshole

Danman, you also didn't respond when I said that Illinois has won 4 of the last 5 games against NU. What's wrong, can't handle the truth?

So you did win 4 out of 5. What do you want me to say? It didn't happen, I blame the refs, bad luck? What can I really say to that?

I'm 16, I don't have $100 to burn. If you want to lower the price ($20), I'll probably do it.

:bringit asshole

"100 dollars to burn"

meaning you know you are gonna lose

If you were positive you'd win the bet, would it matter how much i wanted to make the bet worth. The higher the bet the more money you supposedly win, right? I love people like you

But if you wanna go 20, i'll enjoy taking your money. And if at any time you wanna make it more, you let me know, i'm not going anywhere. Wanna come down here for the game and see your ass kicking in person?