6/16 Games

GGajewski18

11k through 5 for Johnson. Any chance we can bring him up to be our long man out of the pen/spot starter? Replace Noesi with someone who has potential and could benefit from the tutelage of Coop? Give him the bullpen audition/training that most of our home grown starters have gotten at some point prior to being moved into the rotation.

Edited by bighurt4life

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jun 16, 2015 -> 10:35 PM)
Lol dude, you have been grilling him since his one bad start. Calm down. He was really really good in the 3-4 starts before that.

he had a 1.5 WHIP prior to his last start. He's using service time for this going nowhere team.

QUOTE (LDF @ Jun 17, 2015 -> 12:56 AM)
if some poster see and hesitant to call Sanchez a black hole in hitting, who would you call Davidson hitting?

I think Davidson would be an epic failure at the major league level. Maybe he could be useful against LHP, but I have zero faith he'd be even remotely productive with everyday at-bats. Guys who strike out 33% of the time in AAA without massive power don't translate well to the pros.

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Jun 17, 2015 -> 08:02 AM)
He's not really wasting any service time though. They still have him for 6 seasons after this one.

Yep and at some point Rodon will have to face the major league learning curve so since he's up with the Sox just leave him to his learning. Not like the Sox team is competing,lol.

I completely expected to see Rodon go through some struggles and adjustments, he's only 22. Hell, this time last year he was not even signed yet and here he is.

QUOTE (OmarComing25 @ Jun 16, 2015 -> 09:55 PM)
I agree that Johnson has earned another shot. Season is pretty much over, time to see what we have in him.

He'll take Samardzija spot once he is traded.