Game Thread (9-11): Hostess Twinkies vs. White Sox

BridgeportHeather

Ok, guys, you know how this thing's done! We're going for the series win this afternoon, and we've got our ace on the mound! Esteban Loaiza goes for his 20th win, which would go very well in his efforts of solidifying that Cy Young award, and he's got the opportunity to do it in front of the home crowd, so our chances of winning today are very good.

I'm gonna get back here to my room before 1, so I can do the full play-by-play for today's game...I look to increase my pbp record to a perfect 7-0!

So, c'mon Sox!!! Let's do it!!!

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We should really start these gamethreads early instead of right around gametime

I guess you could call me a little superstitious here...But they haven't lost when I both started the game thread and did pbp, so I'm trying to do my part in helping our Sox win!

It's kinda like the Sox earring thing! ;)

As long as you don't make any of your bold-but-always-wrong predictions, go for it

I promise I won't make any bold predictions today...If I do, I give you the full permission to slap me the next time we see each other.

On that note, why do my predictions always seem to not happen, while your's always seem to come true? :huh:

I promise I won't make any bold predictions today...If I do, I give you the full permission to slap me the next time we see each other.

On that note, why do my predictions always seem to not happen, while your's always seem to come true? :huh:

I'm amazing

:rolleyes:

I'm amazing

Where's the green? :lol:

j/k...You truly are!

I'm amazing

:rolleyes:

Hey i thought you left already...

She Gone! :lol:

Bubyeee~~

Why is Daubach playing today?  I know he's a lefty, but hell, he screwed up the game last night and hasn't played in a while.  Should have played PK today, bad call JM.

Was him or the ump? I was forced to listen to the radio at that point and they made it sound like it hit him and the ump screwed up...so what the heck did happen?

Guest hotsoxchick1
Was him or the ump?  I was forced to listen to the radio at that point and they made it sound like it hit him and the ump screwed up...so what the heck did happen?

it was him for that one 14.. the upm did his job right ...... ;)