Where the Hell.....

CubKilla

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'm staying, fellas. Never leaving, always staying or coming back.

I love this board.

arent we the lucky ones...... :rolleyes:

Yes HSC, haha! WOO HOO! HEHE!

oh wonderful... just what we need ........ whoo hoos and and hee hees...whats the matter wsc you couldnt muster up a few yeee haws too..... :ph34r:

I'm not a hillbilly like you HSC

ha ha ha .... dude i live in the city have been here most of my life... not in some back hill somewhere or a trailer park like yourself........ ;)

whatever...u say ur hot and stuff when u look like my fat aunt

dude you have got to be the dumbest f***er i have ever met on a message board in my posting life.. when did i ever,in my entire time being on here.. ever say that the name had to do with what i looked like...geez us f***in a you have got to be the backhills dumbest asshole country trailer park f***er on the face of the earth... ill bet you never leave your mommys side who also doubles as your sister and aunt .....and of course we all know that reading for comprehension is not your forte......... again for your comprehension hopefully this time.... the name has to do with what the sox once were which would be HOT... and the sox part being that the sox are my team.. and the chick part being that im a gal and not a stupid ass guy like yourself........get it now..... of course you dont because i put it in a complete sentence and you cant read that much right......and if your so into bashing others on the board when their pics get put up go for it..but dont toss stones in a direction your little pimpled assface cant handle....being your a highschooler your pimples match the size of your ass which sits on your shoulders and should be popped.......

note***no way to i mean to offend anyone else but wsc with this..you other kids are normal and should take warning what bad drugs and brothers f***ing sisters produce.......wsc is a prime example....... ;)

dude you have got to be the dumbest f***er i have ever met on a message board in my posting life.. when did i ever,in my entire time being on  here.. ever say that the name had to do with what i looked like...geez us f***in a you have got to be the backhills dumbest asshole country trailer park f***er on the face of the earth... ill bet you  never leave your mommys side who also doubles as your sister and aunt .....and of course we all know that reading for comprehension is not your forte......... again for your comprehension hopefully this time.... the name has to do with what the sox once were  which would be HOT... and the sox part being that the sox are my team.. and the chick part being that im a gal and not a stupid ass guy like yourself........get it now..... of course you dont because i put it in a complete sentence and you cant read that much right......and if your so into bashing others on the board when their pics get put up go for it..but dont toss stones in a direction your little pimpled assface cant handle....being your a highschooler your pimples match the size of your ass which sits on your shoulders and should be popped.......

note***no way to i mean to offend anyone else but wsc with this..you other kids are normal and should take warning what bad drugs and brothers f***ing sisters produce.......wsc is a prime example....... ;)

Thats a bit harsh. How old is this kid anyways? I really shouldn't really be calling anyone a kid as I'm only 18 but he acts like hes about 10.

I'm staying, fellas. Never leaving, always staying or coming back.

I love this board.

arent we the lucky ones...... :rolleyes:

Yes HSC, haha! WOO HOO! HEHE!

oh wonderful... just what we need ........ whoo hoos and and hee hees...whats the matter wsc you couldnt muster up a few yeee haws too..... :ph34r:

I'm not a hillbilly like you HSC

ha ha ha .... dude i live in the city have been here most of my life... not in some back hill somewhere or a trailer park like yourself........ ;)

whatever...u say ur hot and stuff when u look like my fat aunt

dude you have got to be the dumbest f***er i have ever met on a message board in my posting life.. when did i ever,in my entire time being on here.. ever say that the name had to do with what i looked like...geez us f***in a you have got to be the backhills dumbest asshole country trailer park f***er on the face of the earth... ill bet you never leave your mommys side who also doubles as your sister and aunt .....and of course we all know that reading for comprehension is not your forte......... again for your comprehension hopefully this time.... the name has to do with what the sox once were which would be HOT... and the sox part being that the sox are my team.. and the chick part being that im a gal and not a stupid ass guy like yourself........get it now..... of course you dont because i put it in a complete sentence and you cant read that much right......and if your so into bashing others on the board when their pics get put up go for it..but dont toss stones in a direction your little pimpled assface cant handle....being your a highschooler your pimples match the size of your ass which sits on your shoulders and should be popped.......

*takes warning* :ph34r:

Guest hotsoxchick1
dude you have got to be the dumbest f***er i have ever met on a message board in my posting life.. when did i ever,in my entire time being on  here.. ever say that the name had to do with what i looked like...geez us f***in a you have got to be the backhills dumbest asshole country trailer park f***er on the face of the earth... ill bet you  never leave your mommys side who also doubles as your sister and aunt .....and of course we all know that reading for comprehension is not your forte......... again for your comprehension hopefully this time.... the name has to do with what the sox once were  which would be HOT... and the sox part being that the sox are my team.. and the chick part being that im a gal and not a stupid ass guy like yourself........get it now..... of course you dont because i put it in a complete sentence and you cant read that much right......and if your so into bashing others on the board when their pics get put up go for it..but dont toss stones in a direction your little pimpled assface cant handle....being your a highschooler your pimples match the size of your ass which sits on your shoulders and should be popped.......

Thats a bit harsh. How old is this kid anyways? I really shouldn't really be calling anyone a kid as I'm only 18 but he acts like hes about 10.

umm hes a bit harsh too... against not only me but others as well.... if he cant take the heat he should stay his stupid little pimpled face ass out of the kitchen.. he tosses the first stone ill make damn sure he gets back the broken glass .......

Nice avatar ws99...

Champ, its over. Youre second chance is gone. You cant go around insulting people like this and then asking why no one likes you. I respect hsc, and while Ive seen her picture and dont find her attractive, thats fine. Shes a good poster and shes nice. God didnt put all these people on this planet just so you could f*** em...

Champ, its over. Youre second chance is gone. You cant go around insulting people like this and then asking why no one likes you. I respect hsc, and while Ive seen her picture and dont find her attractive, thats fine. Shes a good poster and shes nice. God didnt put all these people on this planet just so you could f*** em...

See Oldroman, you could infuriate him by saying ur line about f***in ppl...thats just not cool man

Roman, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. ;)