The "Little Boat" website.

sat46

Does anyone know what has become of Kelly (Num1SoxGirl)?  I really enjoyed her company aboard the Little Boat, and her infamous "WSWS" slogan will forever live on!

Capn Sat, did OldSingleton finish swabbing the deck? :lol:

Those posters have been mostly AWOL or MIA for some time now. :nono

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sat what i want to know is how the hell you could have ever mistaken heather for me or vise versa...... :huh:  heather is the one with the barcardi bottle and tounge in maurys ear.......im the quiet one who sits and takes the incriminating evidence pics for future reference.... ;)

:huh: :o ;) :P :D :lol: :angry: :) :rolleyes: :ph34r: :headbang :nono :bang :usa :canada :cheers :finger

Sorry HSC, but it was these little guy's above me here. (See them?)

They are at fault, you see.....they mixed me up and bullied me into a lot of mistakes.

Look how the little buggers are following me around......even now.

I got to get away from them somehow, I think they want to borrow money from me or something horrible like that.

Guest hotsoxchick1
:huh:  :o  ;)  :P  :D  :lol:  :angry:  :)  :rolleyes:  :ph34r:  :headbang  :nono  :bang  :usa  :canada  :cheers  :finger 

Sorry HSC, but it was these little guy's above me here. (See them?)

They are at fault, you see.....they mixed me up and bullied me into a lot of mistakes.

Look how the little buggers are following me around......even now.

I got to get away from them somehow, I think they want to borrow money from me or something horrible like that.

ahh its ok sat ... but dont let it happen again ... or im sending in the big guns. :whip

Just to let everyone in on this whole "Little Boat" saga.

Sat created the "Little Boat" back in the 2000 season (when MLB didn't run the whitesox.com board, but instead, Ignite Media did).  Every season, the "Little Boat" has a goal to reach the "Far Shore" (the playoffs).  Once we reach the "Far Shore," we board the "Little Tank," which hopefully will lead us to the Promised Land.

I am the Head of Entertainment aboard the "Little Boat."  Hotsoxchick is the Head Bartender, bringing us the greatest margaritas and other drinks.

Just don't look too far off Starboard, since Corgie has been known to wear nothing but tight speedoes, and he overworks Keaddy, who has been forced to paddle the lifeboat.

Heather, I'm behavin' just like always! I'm not dressed...

Whatever you do, please do it waaaaaay off yonder!!!

And the next time I see you riding those water skis, I'm gonna lock em up for good!!!

How come Im left out? I feel sad and lonely. Heres my resume:

SoxFan1

I can set sails and I am a good look-out. I can look out for oncoming Twins, Royals, and Scrubs fans!

SoxFan1, you have not been left out.

Welcome aboard, your are the Recruiting Officer.

http://mlt43.tripod.com/LittleBoat.html

What do I recruit?

thank you for all your work on this - it is a fun part of the season -

I have some thoughts as to who should be stuffed into the cannons and sent flying but thanks again to you, good and kind soul -

and give the pugs an ear scratch for me!

I'll give them a big scratch for you cwsox.

Thanks for the kind words. :D

I'm having my retirement party soon.

I will be busy with other matters, and not on the boards very much anymore.

Next year I'll be rooting for the team, as always. :usa

• 9 months later...

Ah yes.

The little boat. The ship is now being guided by a new captain, General Ozzie Guillen.

Can we make it to the Far Shore this year? And.. *gasp*, perhaps ride the Little Tank to the promised land?

I see the website doesn't exist anymore. What's the status on sat? Will he be coming around to guide us the Far Shore?

Second half of the season starts today with game 82. Seems like a good time to take the Little Boat out on a shakedown cruise, polish the guns, tend to the sails and whatnot.

I don't know how much Sat is posting over on the MLB board thaese days, as I usually only get over there for the :fight or when SoxTalk goes down...

As far as the Bahama Mamas... Rumrunner is the new boat drink I have just conquered, and I now officially make the best ones this side of the Bermuda Triangle. I'll make sure there are plenty to go around if the Little Boat sets sail again this year.