Chicago Pride?

Saufley

Sorry, but I had to put this post here to make sure everyone saw it. I just received a post on my Facebook page. A company is selling a sweatshirt with the Chicago skyline in the background. The title is Chicago Pride. Across the front are the logos of the Bears, Bulls, Hawks and cubs. Yea, Sox get no respect in this town.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Dec 24, 2015 -> 10:10 AM)
If you were manufacturing the shirt and had to choose only four, which team would you eliminate that would give you more profit with the Sox logo substituted for...?

Honestly, if I were in sales and trying to maximize profits my decision would be to put all across the front. I guess you wouldn't? ?

QUOTE (Saufley @ Dec 24, 2015 -> 12:17 PM)
Honestly, if I were in sales and trying to maximize profits my decision would be to put all across the front. I guess you wouldn't? ?

Some Sox/Cubs fans wouldn't want the other on their shirt.

b05570c4595ea18e83275894bc4daf6b.jpg

Or better yet....

a>

I might actually get me that one.

Edited by scs787

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Dec 24, 2015 -> 10:10 AM)
If you were manufacturing the shirt and had to choose only four, which team would you eliminate that would give you more profit with the Sox logo substituted for...?

I would imagine a farmer in Iowa wouldn't be interested in a shirt like this. Haven't you told us time and time again there are just as many Sox fans in the Chicago area as there are Cubs fans and the extra at Wrigley are just tourists?

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Dec 24, 2015 -> 10:31 AM)
I would imagine a farmer in Iowa wouldn't be interested in a shirt like this. Haven't you told us time and time again there are just as many Sox fans in the Chicago area as there are Cubs fans and the extra at Wrigley are just tourists?

Not me, Jon Greenberg of ESPN.

QUOTE (shipps @ Dec 24, 2015 -> 10:11 AM)
I have seen the same type of thing with the Sox on it and not the Cubs. It all just depends on who their target audience is.

Was just about to type this, I've seen three versions of something similar, one with all 5 teams and then one with the Sox and no Cubs and one with Cubs no Sox.