aboz56

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not happy about that!

i'll need pbp since i'm at work and of course in colorado so i can't listen to it

If you have access to this site, you surely have access to cbs, espn, mlb.com, and other baseball sites for play by play... gamecast it up if you need it...

well.. its game time

LETS GO SOX + #45!

i'll need pbp since i'm at work and of course in colorado so i can't listen to it

If you have access to this site, you surely have access to cbs, espn, mlb.com, and other baseball sites for play by play... gamecast it up if you need it...

well.. its game time

LETS GO SOX + #45!

Our Play By PLay is soooooo much better. :headbang

Plus, if they're on a dial up, Gamecast is pretty much useless.

The Sox Prayer

O Lord our God, help us tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with their little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for refuge of the grave and denied it-- for out sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet!

We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

Amen. :headbang

Everybody better be wearing their lucky sox gear, i know i got my jersey on  :lol:

Youw on't believe this, but my Sox hat got STOLEN.

Yep, little 9 year old girls come to my house and ask if they can borrow something White Sox related, they're doing a scavenger hunt.

Me being the nice arse I am, gave it to them.

Never got it back.

:fyou 9 Year Old Girls!

well.. its game time

LETS GO SOX + #45!

yeah i usually watch the game cast at cbs and get more of the details from here. the game cast doesn't tell me what Hawk has to say.