will esty take 20 tomorrow????

Guest hotsoxchick1

Hope so.

I was talking to the Royals' tv announcer tonight. He does Kansas football

thus skipped the Sox series.

He said Loiza in person has been a sight to behold this year.

He said, 'He's nasty.'

I haven't seen him much on TV.

Has E-Lo been incredible?

Go go E-Lo.

Esteban Loaiza will win his 20th game tonight. I am not sure if he is going to win the Cy Young Award after a couple bad outings and with Halladay pitching lights out, but he still has a couple chances to put up some real good numbers and may win more than 20 this year. I am an Esty fan.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Esteban Loaiza will win his 20th game tonight. I am not sure if he is going to win the Cy Young Award after a couple bad outings and with Halladay pitching lights out, but he still has a couple chances to put up some real good numbers and may win more than 20 this year. I am an Esty fan.

oh he can kiss the cy good bye..... halladay already locked that one up........ :angry:

Guest hotsoxchick1
IM not gonna detract from Esty's season, no denying how awesome he was, but in the two biggest games of the year, he threw a couple duds. Just my feelings!

lol where was jon for a few of his big games this year???????s***tin his pants ill be willing to bet..... :D

lol where was jon for a few of his big games this year???????s***tin his pants ill be willing to bet..... :D

Jon's 23, and wasnt the starter in the all-star game, and wasn't hyped all season like esty was.

Im not giving Jon a pass on this, because he prolly pitched as bad or worse in his starts against Minny as well, I just was hoping for more from Loaiza in those two games, and he didnt produce. I think it's just a little frustration im venting out.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Jon's 23, and wasnt the starter in the all-star game, and wasn't hyped all season like esty was.

Im not giving Jon a pass on this, because he prolly pitched as bad or worse in his starts against Minny as well, I just was hoping for more from Loaiza in those two games, and he didnt produce. I think it's just a little frustration im venting out.

ok murc...no problemo....... ;) vent away...... :D

Those games were big now.....but Esteban should already have about 22 wins. He lost 1-0 THREE times, and worst of all, 2 of those 1-0 losses came to the f***ing Tigers. IIRC, he also lost 2-1 on 1 or 2 occassions as well, and I think he lost 3-2 one time as well.

We win half of those games and those games he threw against the Twinks don't mean as much as they did.

Guest hotsoxchick1
i guess we were all wrong :ph34r:

yeah we were.. he walked a lot tonite..... not like him ..... he started off good but then went to s*** a few innings later........oh well....whatcha gonna do........no cy for esty this year.......me thinks halladay gots that locked up ....... :angry: