Hocking an dPierzynski on ESPN Radio...

Bighurt52235

Guest hotsoxchick1
That is one WEAK-ASS radio show.

Nothing but inside jokes, pop culture crap and sound effects.

Awful....and they have BEANO COOK on, too!!

I used to listen to it while walking to the bus stop, but now I play my CD Walkman instead.

Watch it dude. My generation takes the word "weak" as meaning hilarious and great... ;)

ROMAN.!!!!! how ya doin.. did you weather the hurricane ok??? (well obviously yeah since your here) but are you doin ok??? :huh:

I used to listen to it while walking to the bus stop, but now I play my CD Walkman instead.

Watch it dude. My generation takes the word "weak" as meaning hilarious and great... ;)

ROMAN.!!!!! how ya doin.. did you weather the hurricane ok??? (well obviously yeah since your here) but are you doin ok??? :huh:

yes, it seems roman has survived the wrath of hurricane isabel. Hes probably on his computer while his entire house has collapsed around him. What do you think was worse for him: a hurricane or the sox being eliminated from the playoffs

While walking to the busstop? It starts at midnight central time, and ends at 4am.

No, it starts at 1am Central and ends at 5am.

I leave my house at 4:45am to walk to the bus.

TRUST ME, I know this information to be true!!!

:D

The bus gets me to the train, the train gets me downtown at 6am.

and YES, my schedule sucks...

then it's.....awesome and great???

Does "your generation" REALLY consider WEAK as a compliment???

That is truly awful.

then it's.....awesome and great???

Does "your generation" REALLY consider WEAK as a compliment???

That is truly awful.

Yeah, I was wondering that too. What generation are you from that considers 'weak' good. I always considered 'weak' to mean weak.

Thanks guys. I did fine in Isabel. The power went out on Thursday and came back Saturday and I was grounded before that so I couldnt come here for like a week. My house didnt take that much damage and during the storm I learned to juggle. Im pretty good now. But Im glad you guys care, thanks... :)

Yeah, I bet people would get super pissed if I went around calling them weak. Well now I wanna find out what people would do.

I think what Roman's saying is that it's ok in the current generation to admit to weakness.

It's a bad thing to be an arrogant sob who feels s/he is invincible. So it's a sign of both strength & character to wake up each day & realize one's strengths & weaknesses.

A perfect example is JOSE VALENTIN.

Because Graff was away, he had to play against Rogers.

The evidence is over-whelming that a RHB is a weakness for Jose.

It would have showed both strength & character for him to face Rogers as a LHB.

But we all know what happened. When you add Olivo to the mix, the Twinks took the mound needing only 19 outs. The other 8 were as close to automatic as they come.

However, Roman is wrong in is extension of "weak" to a radio show. The good in weak only applies to people & animals. Not radio shows.

A weak-ass radio show as little value or merit.

While walking to the busstop? It starts at midnight central time, and ends at 4am.

No, it starts at 1am Central and ends at 5am.

I leave my house at 4:45am to walk to the bus.

TRUST ME, I know this information to be true!!!

The bus gets me to the train, the train gets me downtown at 6am.

and YES, my schedule sucks...

Oh, well they've recently changed the show, it does it's stuff an hour early. I like the show because he always has alot of fun guests. And I do feel very sorry for your schedule.