wtf??????

Guest hotsoxchick1

Something has to be done in a positive manner, because flinging names at him won't solve anything. 

I understand you are protecting a friend, but we also must protect the integrity of this board, and not beat up on people.

oh so him flippin names and stupid s*** is ok huh.......f*** him

If I said we shouldn't throw names at people, that referred to everybody, I am not saying that WSC can and everybody else cant. Because what he did is worse than anyone else, he was not defending anyone.

yeah well you make it sound like its ok for him to do stuff cause hes a misunderstood kid with problems and such... but he has to learn if hes gonna run with the big dogs he needs to do so or stay on the porch......

Thats not what I mean at all, my view is pretty much that we should avoid harassing him and just tell him that what he acts f***ing stupid sometimes and he needs to be a little more mature, without calling him a loser and such

Cw you of all people know this kid has been warned numerous times. IT was time for another approach,

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Something has to be done in a positive manner, because flinging names at him won't solve anything. 

I understand you are protecting a friend, but we also must protect the integrity of this board, and not beat up on people.

If I said we shouldn't throw names at people, that referred to everybody, I am not saying that WSC can and everybody else cant. Because what he did is worse than anyone else, he was not defending anyone.

yeah well you make it sound like its ok for him to do stuff cause hes a misunderstood kid with problems and such... but he has to learn if hes gonna run with the big dogs he needs to do so or stay on the porch......

Thats not what I mean at all, my view is pretty much that we should avoid harassing him and just tell him that what he acts f***ing stupid sometimes and he needs to be a little more mature, without calling him a loser and such

1549.. those who throw the first punch should not expect not to get hit back unless they knock out their opponent...

You can only use kid gloves for so long before you lose it.. they ya gotta use "tough love". Perhaps the "tough love" in this case is a little mod intervention..?

I think CW is a democrat, I am a republican (unless our economy crumbles into oblivian, and then I am a Wesley Clark supporter).

In fact I have ripped on dem's a lot on this board.

Boo for republicans and democrats :angry:

I'm a republican and I'm scared to find out who the next president is going to be.

Guest hotsoxchick1

hmnmm well you being newer here havent been through the many times we did that already.....weve been nice and weve been patient now its time to stop the s*** once and for all.....id love an ignore button that would be nice.... he also puts s*** in pm and such that you all dont get to see unless its posted on the boards.... when someone does s*** like that its crossing a thin line and i dont play that s***........he crossed it now he has to reap the rewards due him....... ;)

I think CW is a democrat, I am a republican (unless our economy crumbles into oblivian, and then I am a Wesley Clark supporter).

I'm a republican and I'm scared to find out who the next president is going to be.

not bush :rolleyes:

hmnmm well you being newer here havent been through the many times we did that already.....weve been nice and weve been patient now its time to stop the s*** once and for all.....id love an ignore button that would be nice.... he also puts s*** in pm and such that you all dont get to see unless its posted on the boards.... when someone does s*** like that its crossing a thin line and i dont play that s***........he crossed it now he has to reap the rewards due him....... ;)

Who puts s*** in PM's? I can't believe how big this thread is under this arguement of absolutly nothing...i do believe we should close this thread and focus on our remains of the pennant race.

WHo invited you into this anyway? Me thinks CW has two screens, or more. :rolleyes:

So next you going to accuse me of being him. too?

C'mon BMR.. everyone is entitled to an opinion, aren't they?

Nah, youre opinion is rational and youre not being a coward and hiding on another screen name. I dont have any problem with your involvement.

Good...

I didn't want to have to open a can of whoop ass tonight... :P

i did lol....whos next????? :lol:

Oh Lord.. you are so much better at it than I. Besides, my family has worn me out the past week. I'm a shell of my former self. I'm going into hiding from them :ph34r:

:lol:

not bush :rolleyes:

Yay!

Cw you of all people know this kid has been warned numerous times. IT was time for another approach,

once again I am not cw...

isn't this the first time he actually insulted somebody?

Before he just used boobs in every sentence.

The point is, when he messes up you tell him straight, you don't insult him.

Don't give into Apu's propoganda...its all B.S.

Guest hotsoxchick1

WHo invited you into this anyway? Me thinks CW has two screens, or more. :rolleyes:

So next you going to accuse me of being him. too?

C'mon BMR.. everyone is entitled to an opinion, aren't they?

Nah, youre opinion is rational and youre not being a coward and hiding on another screen name. I dont have any problem with your involvement.

Good...

I didn't want to have to open a can of whoop ass tonight... :P

i did lol....whos next????? :lol:

Oh Lord.. you are so much better at it than I. Besides, my family has worn me out the past week. I'm a shell of my former self. I'm going into hiding from them :ph34r:

:lol:

you can come over here steff.... the kids are tired out from the game alls quiet tonite....... ;)

once again I am not cw...

isn't this the first time he actually insulted somebody?

Before he just used boobs in every sentence.

The point is, when he messes up you tell him straight, you don't insult him.

AS you are well aware, he has insulted people many times and even been temporarily banned....nice try cw. :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1

Who puts s*** in PM's? I can't believe how big this thread is under this arguement of absolutly nothing...i do believe we should close this thread and focus on our remains of the pennant race.

that little moron wsc puts s*** in pm's and not just one but floods your inbox with s***..... and there isnt a penant race to focus on anymore if you havent noticed...... :o were not closing anymore threads.. thats bulls*** in itself .......

Just curious, is this personality straight or gay? :P

earlier you talked about roman's change. I remember when I first got her in February, Roman claimed that he was getting ass all the time, and now he never talks about that stuff. Maybe WSC will make a turnaround

Just curious, is this personality straight or gay? :P

I'm straight, but I am not CW's alternate personality.

Guest hotsoxchick1

earlier you talked about roman's change. I remember when I first got her in February, Roman claimed that he was getting ass all the time, and now he never talks about that stuff. Maybe WSC will make a turnaround

roman changed because we beat his ass into changing and he was banned from so many other places that he didnt have anywhere else to go....

Guest hotsoxchick1

you can come over here steff.... the kids are tired out from the game alls quiet tonite....... ;)

Oh.. I'm OK at home.. as long as I stay away from the windows, don't answer the front door, and let the machine get the phone.. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: lmao i understand totaly.. my mom just left to go back home two days ago.. whew it was along couple of months there

I dont think anyone should be committed to a single party... but I'm not even old enough to vote yet, and the only reason i don't want bush back is cuz the economy sucks.

that little moron wsc puts s*** in pm's and not just one but floods your inbox with s***..... and there isnt a penant race to focus on anymore if you havent noticed...... :o were not closing anymore threads.. thats bulls*** in itself .......

Did Wsc425 ever send you a personal message?