Caucasian Club

GASHWOUND

http://www.channelone.com/news/2003/09/18/ap_club/

A freshman at a high school near Frisco wants to start or has started a "Caucasian Club" at her high school and people are up in arms about this...even though people of all races are welcomed to the club and even though there are clubs like the Asian club and "Black student Union" like mentioned in the article.

I haven't a problem with it if it isn't for any malicious intent or whatever..And reading the article I don't think she sleeps with 'Mein Kampf' under her pillow..

And like I said, it's open to all ethnic backgrounds and what's fair is fair.

What do you guys think?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

i think good for her....shes not excluding anyone as other race clubs do so whats the difference.. just because its called the caucasian club right away its labled as racial tension trouble??? wtf..she should go for it and they should let her have it or dismantle the other ethnic clubs.....fair for some fair for all right....... ;) mho

A freshman at a high school near Frisco wants to start or has started a "Caucasian Club" at her high school and people are up in arms about this...even though people of all races are welcomed to the club and even though there are clubs like the Asian club and "Black student Union" like  mentioned in the article.

I haven't a problem with it if it isn't for any malicious intent or whatever..And reading the article I don't think she sleeps with 'Mein Kampf' under her pillow..

What do you guys think?

Whites are now a minority in California anyway so I don't see what the big deal is. That is usually the BS line used by the majority of these race-based organizations anyway. I mean, where I work, there are Organizations for blacks, hispanics, asians, women, etc. But whitey ain't allowed to have one. Go figure.

So while these groups are threatening legal action and underhanded political maneuvers "behind the scenes", equally qualified white people are in limbo because of it.

I think this girl has all the right in the world to do what she's doing. This is America after all. Someone should tell the "minorities."

There's already been a precendent to this kind of club before, and it has happened at my school. Last year when visiting UIC's website I saw an interesting article on a new group called C.I.A. (Caucasians In Action).

This story was written last year when I was in high school so I don't know the fate of the group. I heard that they still hold meetings at the basement of our library late nights; makes you wonder if they have racial intentions. But since I commute to school I cant verify the account for myself.

Heres the article.

http://www.uictoday.net/vnews/display.v/AR...42?in_archive=1

What I love about this whole situation at my school is how everyone is so defensive about it. Some lady just now saw me pull up the C.I.A. website and asked me what I was doing. (Shes black, but Im not making any suggestions......) I showed her the thread and she continued to stand behind me until I turned around, giving the body language for her to get the f*** away from me.

A freshman at a high school near Frisco wants to start or has started a "Caucasian Club" at her high school and people are up in arms about this...even though people of all races are welcomed to the club and even though there are clubs like the Asian club and "Black student Union" like  mentioned in the article.

What do you guys think?

I think its okay even if other races were not involved. IM tired of this double standard BS..............

What I love about this whole situation at my school is how everyone is so defensive about it.  Some lady just now saw me pull up the C.I.A. website and asked me what I was doing. (Shes black, but Im not making any suggestions......) I showed her the thread and she continued to stand behind me until I turned around, giving the body language for her to get the f*** away from me.

My opinion has just been proven :headbang

I'd have told her to mind her own f***ing business..... but that's just me.

She's in your face but the others aren't? Opinion makers have encouraged everyone to do this sort of thing but when "caucasians" do it they are "shocked, shocked". The balkinization of Americans is a wonderful by product of liberalism. It does make me angry that some are automatically ready to cast the worst aspersions on the young lady. Who knows why teen agers do a lot of the things they do. Everybody is under tremendous peer pressure and everybody is trying to carve his or her individual niche. Throw in the pathetic state of the schools today into the mix. I don't know if this girl is recruiting a youth white power thing or if she just wants to add her own little slice of "diversity" to her school. Diversity is for everyone right? Sure it is? In any case I did notice that this young lady is of mixed heritage herself. In the not too distant future almost everybody will be. What will the PC crowd do then?

In all seriousness, if we have minority posters who frequent these parts, I would curious to hear serious opinions and facts on this.  Is is a fear of white power type organizations, is it an illegal activity, or is there something I am missing?

As long as they aren't talking about whose church to burn I don't got a problem with it.

I wouldn't join the club (I am white) but thats cause I'm a lazy ass and don't participate in clubs :D

At my high school their was the asian dance team and an asian club and such. It never upset me and if someone wanted to start a caucasian club where you cherish your values or beliefs or culture or what not...then go for it.

Its great that she allows anyone to enter that wants too. I don't think any club should discrimminate.

doublem,

bingo!

hey, she has to name it that to be an in your face thing and get the tv time

game, set, match to you.

:headbang

Probably because its set up to have something to do with caucasian cultuer or something like that.

Although I couldn't quit tell you what caucasian culture is.

doublem,

bingo!

game, set, match to you.

Probably because its set up to have something to do with caucasian cultuer or something like that.

There's already a big club that's all about Caucasian culture. It's called America.

doublem,

bingo!

game, set, match to you.

There's already a big club that's all about Caucasian culture. It's called America.

So true...I really don't think of caucasian as anything other then skin color cause what I do is the same thing a lot of asians, africans and any other race do.

Guest hotsoxchick1
She's in your face but the others aren't? Opinion makers have encouraged everyone to do this sort of thing but when "caucasians" do it they are "shocked, shocked". The balkinization of Americans is a wonderful by product of liberalism. It does make me angry that some are automatically ready to cast the worst aspersions on the young lady. Who knows why teen agers do  a lot of the things they do. Everybody is under tremendous peer pressure and everybody is trying to carve his or her individual niche. Throw in the pathetic state of the schools today into the mix. I don't know if this girl is recruiting a youth white power thing or if she just wants to add her own little slice of "diversity" to her school. Diversity is for everyone right? Sure it is? In any case I did notice that this young lady is of mixed heritage herself. In the not too distant future almost everybody will be. What will the PC crowd do then?

exactly......thank you very much.............just because she calls it the caucaisan club that automaticaly means shes out to get on tv and start s***... yeah right.. then why have an asian club, hispanic club or any other nationality type of club with the ethnic background as the clubs name....im sure they are out to get on tv too....its not like she called it the KKK club....theres absoultely nothing wrong with what shes doing.... its good in fact to see that she can be big enough to let all types of ethnics in the club and not single out just whites.......its also nice to see kids do something creative together instead of the distruction/ violence they are commonly associated with...ie.. gangs and such.....more power to her and her club....... :headbang :usa

If she's letting everyone in the club, then why does she have to name it "The Caucasian Club?"  I'm sick of people making all sorts of noise for no real reason than to get on TV.

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."

--Bill Hicks

We are all one consciousness experiencing ourselves subjectively and it is only our delusions that we are separate races and separate subdivisions of people when in actuality we are all only one race, HUMAN. We have allowed our separation anxiety to get the best of us after whitey brought over Africans to work for no money [i'm not talking about the "I work at Wal-Mart and I make no money" type of job either] Then whitey left in a case of white flight and we all get inculcated by shows like COPS etc. that minorities commit all the crime and even have it steeped so far that our drug laws have become racist and biased socio-economically. For example, the penalty for cocaine is 4 times as long if you have crack rather than blow. Crack is disproportionately found in minority cities while blow is commonly found in white cities.

Rather than addressing the fevered f***ing piece of s*** debate about if the girl can have a club that involves everybody but is called the "Caucasian Club", why don't people worry about the socio-economic and racial inequalities that do not afford equal opportunities to people? And please, don't start with the "reverse discrimination" garbage. It makes me laugh too damn hard.

Guest hotsoxchick1
why don't people worry about the socio-economic and racial inequalities that do not afford equal opportunities to people?

maybe thats what the caucasaian club will talk about..... ;)

There is no such anthropological term for "Caucasian culture" because Eurocentrism in (European) academic studies for the last 500 years has been so central that it's easy to break "Caucasian" into many, large, in depth categories (such as Britons, Franks, Romans, Greeks, etc.), whereas there has been relatively no study given to Middle Easterners, Hispanics, or African-Americans in the same period, so their history is a tad harder to dissect.

Take for instance, the half of my family that is European can trace its ancestry back centuries and to two small villages in the German countryside, while the other half of my family (Hispanic) can barely trace our history to a modern soveriegn state, but only over 80 years.