Large 30 team Fantasy Baseball Dynasty League

Polar Bear

QUOTE (cjgalloway @ Jan 4, 2018 -> 12:10 PM)
So you are planning on paying out every single team that makes the playoffs?

Yes, we think that since their is a larger pool that the breakdown is fair. $115 to Champ, $65 to runner-up, $15 to the other division champs and wild cards.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thinking out loud, the initial player draft is going to take a huge, huge chunk of time with 30 teams. I hope there is a plan there. Especially when it gets to the later rounds.

25 man roster * 30 teams = 750 picks

Even at 30 seconds a pick that is 6+ hours.

QUOTE (SmashROT @ Jan 9, 2018 -> 12:58 PM)
Just thinking out loud, the initial player draft is going to take a huge, huge chunk of time with 30 teams. I hope there is a plan there. Especially when it gets to the later rounds.

25 man roster * 30 teams = 750 picks

Even at 30 seconds a pick that is 6+ hours.

Yeah we are gonna do the draft on this board with somewhere between 6-12 hour pick window. With everyone hopefully posting their pick as soon as they can. Hopefully we will go through 1 round every day or 2. I'm gonna send an email to everyone today with a lot more info. Any other questions just ask.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jan 9, 2018 -> 06:32 PM)
I am very interested. I am in two other dynasty leagues so I have experience and can help out with whatever.

Both of my leagues use Proboards which is super helpful to run league through the year. Here is one I am in to give an example: http://moneyballfb.proboards.com/

I already run one league that we started here a few years ago and we use proboards. I thought for this large of a league it would be easier to just use this site in a thread in the PTC section. But it really is up to everyone who is joining. If they would prefer proboards I could set that up real quick. Or we could just use the thread I set up n the ptc section.